Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior to kill Master Satele ?( READ ME )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Warrior to kill Master Satele ?( READ ME )

vstealthyx
04.22.2013 , 08:45 AM | #1
Well im sure im not the only one who thinks this but like the
Spoiler
which is the most important sith i really think that the Sitth warrior should kill Master Satele as she is the most important Jedi of the time.
I know they cant change the story now but it would be cool as a dlc quest for sith warrior class only.
Sith Inquisitor 55 Sith Marauder 55
Imp Agent 55
Jedi Sentinal 50 Jedi Sage 50
Gunslinger 55

Arutar
04.22.2013 , 09:03 AM | #2
Problem:

Spoiler

LadyDrusilla
04.22.2013 , 09:16 AM | #3
Silly idea in my opinion (and I say this as a loyal Imperial), just because the JK killed the Emperor doesn't mean there should be some kind of mirror quest for the SW.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Kampori
04.22.2013 , 09:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Silly idea in my opinion (and I say this as a loyal Imperial), just because the JK killed the Emperor doesn't mean there should be some kind of mirror quest for the SW.
Pretty harsh to call it a 'silly idea' just like that. It's not a silly idea at all, it's actually a pretty decent idea (or maybe not decent but certainly a fair idea, based on what he said in spoiler)

Not saying every class story should be mirrored, but some sort of retribution and large blow to the Republic is more than due (however Makeb and hopefully the next string of content will be much more pro-Empire. Time of the Empire to Strike Back, at last)
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

GillianS
04.22.2013 , 10:12 AM | #5
this wouldnt be a mirror quest, closest thing to a mirror quest would be sith warrior killing supreme chancellor
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Now the subscribers are getting milked when they already pay and the F2P get an almost unplayable mmo.

Gratulor
04.22.2013 , 10:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GillianS View Post
this wouldnt be a mirror quest, closest thing to a mirror quest would be sith warrior killing supreme chancellor
And that is what bounty hunters can do.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

JouerTue
04.22.2013 , 10:45 AM | #7
the JK should kill her, she thinks she knows everything! :-D

vstealthyx
04.22.2013 , 11:57 AM | #8
Cheers for the replys and thoughts , Sorry if i didnt hit your expectation mark and you think this is stupid but in all fairness its my idea and i like my idea some may like it and others wont its just wrong to plainly call it a stupid idea
Sith Inquisitor 55 Sith Marauder 55
Imp Agent 55
Jedi Sentinal 50 Jedi Sage 50
Gunslinger 55

DarthGile
04.22.2013 , 12:04 PM | #9
This would require Master Satele to actually join the front lines. There've been too many instances where she was communicating via holo, while safely on Tython. The only time I recall her being "within reach" was when she was present (in person) on Ilum during the Republic story arc.

I'm a pro-Satele fan, probably because I'm a Jedi devoted to what she represents. However, I would agree that the Sith Warrior is the most likely class to encounter her. I could see a choice-wheel of something like "I've come to finish what Malgus couldn't! *ignites saber* "

Roodbot
04.22.2013 , 12:47 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
"I've come to finish what Malgus couldn't! *ignites saber* "
I didn't giggle and grin foolishly at that awesome visual, why would you think that?
Once you go tank, you never go back!