Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beryllius?

bigdaddytim
04.19.2013 , 01:54 AM | #1
Is anyone else having problems trying to get some Beryllius from Underworld Trading? I sat tonight for 2 and have hours waiting for a drop and got nothing. Plenty of blues, but I need this to make LVL 66 Purple armorings and mods. Any ideas or suggestions?
PSN: bigdaddytim
XBL: KZVIPbigdaddytim

Exastify
04.19.2013 , 01:58 AM | #2
I know for sure they drop from the UT 450 missions, but I think I've critted occassionally and gotten a few. I'm by no means swimming in them, though.

DonkeyGobbler
04.19.2013 , 03:06 AM | #3
Buy the stacks I keep putting on GTN

Elegances
04.19.2013 , 03:08 AM | #4
Just in case you didnt know , they seem to only be able to come from crits of rich, bountiful and above missions.
I didn't realise for awhile.

brlarson
04.28.2013 , 12:19 AM | #5
I believe the only missions that I've gotten them from have been either Rich or Wealthy. I have a few, which schematics require them? I don't seem to have any yet that do.

Sobur
04.28.2013 , 01:50 AM | #6
I don't even bother anymore , have enough frasium to last 10 years. Got two characters maxed and maybe have success once a day. Seem to only get it from discovery missions.

Asavrede
04.28.2013 , 07:13 AM | #7
I've got loads of it, so dont think there's an issue with the missions (just have to be bountiful or higher). That said, I think the proc rates for the different mission skills seem pretty wonky. I've been running missions all day on 8 different characters since expansion release, and I get significantly less slicing mission unlock items than in the last tier (340).

I dunno, in general I wish they hadn't changed the system this much - like what is the point of making abundant and moderate missions essentially useless?

RHester
05.01.2013 , 08:37 AM | #8
I've gotten a ton of this material. They've all come from lvl 450 UT schematic missions though. I've made well over 1 million credits in just selling it, and that's selling it way below what most are asking for. It's definitely a rare item. it's become the new "mandalorian iron".

Skyforge
05.01.2013 , 02:15 PM | #9
I can't seem to get this material either. I always do Bountiful and Rich missions but it's always the blue one I get (over 250 right now) but never the purple material

Sobur
05.02.2013 , 05:18 PM | #10
I guess some people are just lucky , not me. Got 2k+ frasium and maybe 40 Beryllius sense 2.0. Have maxed affection for comps that get a bonus but that seems to be worthless also.