Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexy armor

Aelther
12.25.2012 , 06:08 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Royds View Post
men should roll male characters

/endtroll
This ↑

Marmerus
12.25.2012 , 06:15 AM | #22
men should roll male characters

/endtroll
Why? Im a man and I like looking at women. So ofc I make a female character.
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

Aebrynis
12.25.2012 , 06:48 AM | #23
men should roll human male characters

/endtroll
Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

People stressing over who is behind another toon has always made me laugh. This isn't a dating service - the only men (well...males) who care, seemingly, either have fur on their palms and desperately want a date (and are worried about being trapped by another male behind the toon), or they should be headed to the provincial lockup for being a psycho-stalker.

Is it really so difficult to believe that most people with bikini-wearing toons just want to play the game, and aren't looking for a date with Junior In The Basement?

johnxtreeme
12.25.2012 , 07:59 AM | #24
Honestly, I just find it kind of tacky. I mean seriously, wear whatever you want right, but still.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.25.2012 , 08:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by cnowak View Post
That's just not true. Can't remember her name, but there's that one female Jedi in Episode 2...
The Twillek? She was in Episode 3 too. Only one scene. She took a blaster shot to the knee.

Okay, it was to the back when the clones turned on the Jedi.

beattlebilly
12.25.2012 , 08:11 AM | #26
There's quite a few crop top light armor chest pieces, Imp side anyway(don't really look much on my Pub toon). Muse Vestments, Enshrouding Force, Elder Exemplar, Traditional Brocart, Elder Seeker's, Traditional Demicot, just from a quick search of the GTM.

For adaptable: Pub Dancer, Imp Dancer, and Slave girl. Now they have the Elegant Loungewear and Stylish Dancer from the cartel packs.
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

AsheraII
12.25.2012 , 08:14 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Right now I resort to long pants with Dancer boots to cut them off below the knee to get a semi short type bottom but it bothers me lol
The imperial dancer bottoms are actually quite nice when combined with one of those shirts that go just below the belt.
But I'd definitely like to have the skirt Satele is wearing on the holo's. Well, and her boots. And her top as well, since it has a nice collar. I bet her underwears look nicer than ours as well

Make it so Bioware! Give us Satele's outfit from when she calls us on the holo, just textured properly ofcourse.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

beattlebilly
12.25.2012 , 08:18 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AsheraII View Post
The imperial dancer bottoms are actually quite nice when combined with one of those shirts that go just below the belt.
But I'd definitely like to have the skirt Satele is wearing on the holo's. Well, and her boots. And her top as well, since it has a nice collar. I bet her underwears look nicer than ours as well

Make it so Bioware! Give us Satele's outfit from when she calls us on the holo, just textured properly ofcourse.
Yea, that does suck to see an interesting set of armor on an NPC but not have any alternatives available to players
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Aricori
12.25.2012 , 08:27 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Aebrynis View Post
Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

People stressing over who is behind another toon has always made me laugh. This isn't a dating service - the only men (well...males) who care, seemingly, either have fur on their palms and desperately want a date (and are worried about being trapped by another male behind the toon), or they should be headed to the provincial lockup for being a psycho-stalker.

Is it really so difficult to believe that most people with bikini-wearing toons just want to play the game, and aren't looking for a date with Junior In The Basement?
LOL, I love you!

MouseNoFour
12.25.2012 , 01:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Yes the selection of all armors is pretty poor.

We have dozens of choices for ultra-conservative and a few choices for ultra skimpy with virtually nothing in between.

Realistic? Who cares? It's magic swords and magic rayguns. There is no "realistic" armor against magic weapons. Likely the most unrealistic and impractical type of clothing/armor for battle would be loose fitting, floor length skirts/robes/dresses.
I have to agree with you. Not having anything in between is a real pain.

I personally want knee high boots to go with a set i wore ages ago. But guess how many knee high boots are in the game? VERY very few.