Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexy armor

Mangaboy
12.24.2012 , 08:19 PM | #11
Lol @ the people claiming it's not Kosher Star Wars lore. Read up indetail.. on the twi'lek culture. I always had the same problem on WoW. However I support the view of there being more sexy outfits for female characters. It will feel more star wars-y then. There will be people who dig, and people who don't dig, but the people who don't dig might try and enforce their views on other people.
Space and time. Meta-physical and physical. Love and hate... These things are only what we want them to be, what we think they are. Once you get past the boundries of your own mind, you become unstoppable. There is no Dark and Light, there is only the Void.
HAND OF THE VOID

mnemonic
12.24.2012 , 08:22 PM | #12
necro rez muhahahaha

Zarakaar
12.24.2012 , 08:49 PM | #13
The cartel coin inquisitor robs has a bare midriff on republic females, which is uncommon.

supafreak
12.24.2012 , 09:35 PM | #14
Dunno about any others but if you like skimpy bikini variations and lingerie check out nar shadaa social gear, security key vendor gear and the cartel market lingerie
Death By Snu Snu- The Spirit is Willing But The Flesh is Spongy and Bruised

MouseNoFour
12.24.2012 , 09:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarakaar View Post
The cartel coin inquisitor robs has a bare midriff on republic females, which is uncommon.
My two favourite sets i constantly use and switch between on my empire and republic characters are the elegant and elegant loungewear/stylish elegant loungewear sets. I dont use the elegant/stylish loungewear bottoms much as the bare legs loses its appeal quickly. What i always end up doing is using the elegant/stylish elegant loungewear top with the elegant bottom (dress) which then alters its colour to match the top trim - gold or silver.

Looks really lovely.

Athena-Nike
12.24.2012 , 10:02 PM | #16
Just curious, why is there no skirts/shorts? Like you either wear long dresses or pants or nothing (dancer bottom type)...

MouseNoFour
12.24.2012 , 10:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Just curious, why is there no skirts/shorts? Like you either wear long dresses or pants or nothing (dancer bottom type)...
Good question - i dont know. Only thing remotely like shorts is the grey underwear thingy but something that short should be available - perhaps add in short skirts too.

Athena-Nike
12.24.2012 , 10:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Good question - i dont know. Only thing remotely like shorts is the grey underwear thingy but something that short should be available - perhaps add in short skirts too.
Right now I resort to long pants with Dancer boots to cut them off below the knee to get a semi short type bottom but it bothers me lol

CosmicKat
12.25.2012 , 01:12 AM | #19
Yes the selection of all armors is pretty poor.

We have dozens of choices for ultra-conservative and a few choices for ultra skimpy with virtually nothing in between.

Realistic? Who cares? It's magic swords and magic rayguns. There is no "realistic" armor against magic weapons. Likely the most unrealistic and impractical type of clothing/armor for battle would be loose fitting, floor length skirts/robes/dresses.

bahdasz
12.25.2012 , 04:25 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by cnowak View Post
Wouldn't you think light armor would have the more revealing armor options?

Instead, medium armor seems to have the one armor set which has the belly exposed.

Not fair.
My Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor tends to disgree.