Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexy armor

cnowak
12.20.2011 , 08:42 PM | #1
Wouldn't you think light armor would have the more revealing armor options?

Instead, medium armor seems to have the one armor set which has the belly exposed.

Not fair.

Twinklette
12.20.2011 , 08:43 PM | #2
My juggernaut has a midbrift chest piece. That being said revealing armor isn't exactly in keeping with Star Wars in general. Perhaps that's why?

Ravenger
12.20.2011 , 08:44 PM | #3
if you add a security key to your account you can buy a dancers outfit and outfit it with mods
I'm a student, if my posts seem to harsh or absolute feel free to coat them with "in my opinion" or "as I see it"
"Strategy guides are a sign of weakness"

Royds
12.20.2011 , 08:44 PM | #4
men should roll male characters

/endtroll

cnowak
12.20.2011 , 08:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Twinklette View Post
My juggernaut has a midbrift chest piece. That being said revealing armor isn't exactly in keeping with Star Wars in general. Perhaps that's why?
That's just not true. Can't remember her name, but there's that one female Jedi in Episode 2...

Ravenger
12.20.2011 , 08:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Twinklette View Post
Exhibit A
http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/0/m/9/0/-...356_L_8x10.jpg

Exhibit B
http://www.topsir.com/d/2007-11/Aayla-Secura-5559.jpg

the jedi dont have a problem with revealing clothing
I'm a student, if my posts seem to harsh or absolute feel free to coat them with "in my opinion" or "as I see it"
"Strategy guides are a sign of weakness"

Systam
12.20.2011 , 08:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Royds View Post
men should roll male characters

/endtroll
I would if men walking animations weren't almost the exact same as woman. Woman combat flow is much better in this game than males and i've never played woman in any other mmo so its weird for me being a guy playing a girl but it feels alot better in this game than walking like that as a guy

cnowak
12.20.2011 , 08:53 PM | #8
double post

Toraxa
12.20.2011 , 08:57 PM | #9
Get to social 2, and go to Nar Shaddaa cantina, and buy the Slave girl armor. About as revealing as you'll get, and it's fully moddable custom items that you can use as long as you want.

cnowak
12.20.2011 , 08:58 PM | #10
It's not even that I want something THAT revealing, but a nice exposed stomach is sexy yet still classy.

Medium/heavy armor has it, but not light... silly.