Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NiM Denova Timer Gone?

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 09:13 AM | #1
Hey my guild did Nightmare Denova a few days ago and we never noticed the timer pop up. This lead us to believe that the Warstalker title is no longer attainable. And I am assuming that would mean Infernal and Unyielding are as well.

Is this intentional? I did not see anything about it in the patch notes, and it seems like that is something Bioware should have told us. They should have told us they were being removed in advance actually, but at least it should have been in the 2.0 patch notes.

I am not here to complain or debate whether or not the titles should or should not have been removed, I just want to know if it was an intentional change or if it is a bug.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 09:55 AM | #2
Has anyone done Nightmare KP or EV lately? Is the timer still there for those instances?
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 01:31 PM | #3
Apparently I am the only one that noticed this.

MillionsKNives
04.15.2013 , 01:46 PM | #4
My guild did NM KP this past week and the timer was there.

Pubsam
04.15.2013 , 01:51 PM | #5
My guild did NiM EV this week and the timer was up, and since I switched mains to an alt, I can confirm I got the title. However, this was during early access, before the official 'release.' Maybe this stuff is gone now?
Time for a nap.

dscount
04.15.2013 , 01:51 PM | #6
My guild team six did NiM EV this weekend and the timer was present.

No idea why NiM EC would be gone.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 04:13 PM | #7
Interesting. It sounds like it might be a bug then.

Icebergy
04.19.2013 , 04:16 PM | #8
I put in a ticket in game for this and I just received a note that it was being forward to the developers for investigation. So I guess they don't even know if it was a bug or not.