Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel - VISA Prepaid Card

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Rise of the Hutt Cartel - VISA Prepaid Card
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tanerb
04.30.2013 , 10:38 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by RevenNL View Post
It worked for me 6 days ago when I setup my new subscription & also 1 day later when I purchased cartel coins.
I just tried and get the dreaded "general error"

Shiftyy
04.30.2013 , 01:29 PM | #42
I just tried the paypal and still no joy here.
50 Guardian 55 Commando
55 Assasin 50 Marauder

Prophecy of the Five

harleyandsmokey
04.30.2013 , 03:19 PM | #43
*sigh*
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel
Ariein 13 Sniper | Seyrith 41 Juggernuat | Tholiran 10 Powertech

Suicidal-Stoner
04.30.2013 , 07:24 PM | #44
Getting really pissed off with this i been trying for last few days and i read this other guys post and he rekons its actually charging his card a dollar every time it fails
How you look when you are wet
Is something I can't forget
I just wanna kiss your lips
The ones between your hips

kenoki
04.30.2013 , 07:59 PM | #45
Same same same here. BUT when I look at the charges on the card on their site the 1$ charges are just holds and should clear in a few days. Or else I spent like 7 bucks trying to buy cartel coins.

OwenBrooks
05.01.2013 , 01:30 AM | #46
Some pre-paid I know need to be registered before online purchases are permitted

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/p..._card_how.html no idea if that will help or not though
Quoted from link
Online or phone purchases
To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card. You can do this by either calling the issuing provider, or by visiting their website. This information should have been supplied to you when you received the card. It may also be printed on the back of the card.
When you make an online or phone purchase, the name, address, and phone number you use will need to be exactly the same as the information you provided when registering your card.
If the information you provide differs from what was provided when the card was registered, the transaction may be declined.
You can verify or update your information by visiting the card provider's Web site, or by contacting them using the toll-free number provided in your card materials.

mitchelljames
05.01.2013 , 04:15 AM | #47
i use my debit card and i get this Code: NU2099 **** i mean i just came back after 4 damn months and its the same ****

harleyandsmokey
05.01.2013 , 09:29 AM | #48
Owen we are registering our cards, and Mitchell that's what everyone gets.
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel
Ariein 13 Sniper | Seyrith 41 Juggernuat | Tholiran 10 Powertech

Shiftyy
05.03.2013 , 06:16 AM | #49
Bioware you need to sort this problem out it wad working you tried to fix it and broke it. This is Bs. I have stuck it out since beta but getting frustrated cant buy Cartel coins or anything, and the best part is not one response from bioware. Keep up the good work fix what is broken right now before you throw out more content please. Thanks.
50 Guardian 55 Commando
55 Assasin 50 Marauder

Prophecy of the Five

Maggiopt
05.03.2013 , 06:53 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiftyy View Post
Bioware you need to sort this problem out it wad working you tried to fix it and broke it. This is Bs. I have stuck it out since beta but getting frustrated cant buy Cartel coins or anything, and the best part is not one response from bioware. Keep up the good work fix what is broken right now before you throw out more content please. Thanks.
I've had similar problem in the beginning of April,
Solution (from an email from Account and Billing): wait 30 days before any purchase at SWTOR.

I've despaired over this, 15 days, about 13h on CS paid phone line, and their response was generic and did not acknowledge any problem on their end.
They didn't even bother to look at the problem I'm having, they probably just filed it under payment error.
There are numerous threads with the same problem here.
It has been said (and seems likely to me) that they have some kind of security feature that flags accounts when something out of parameters is checked: after that, it's game over for payments on SWTOR.
I'm now limited to game time code from origin store, meaning no more expansions or cartel coins.