Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

Twolightsabers
04.18.2013 , 12:01 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Holyexecutor View Post
Not sure if you're still collecting (after Dulfy makes the same)
Yea I'm still going to update this until she posts her completed one, though as always I recommend using her for most things.

*** As of 11am PST this morning, the swtor site won't let me edit the main post on here, still says site's "too busy" or w/e. Bear with me while I work on this, or go to Dulfy's site. I can't find her guide for this yet on her page, but she has a link above in what I assume is her post.***

Risto_N
04.18.2013 , 12:02 PM | #62
Ilum - 1. On a spire of ice between the Imp starting base and their heroic area (Republic Forward Base). Viewed at (375, -713), look NE and up.
2. Eastern Ice Shelf - Behind doorway for the instance to [Uprooting the Last Seed]. Viewed at (800, 323), Look SW and up.
3. Forward Alien Base Camp - Republic Heroic Area. Viewed at (1006, 724), look NE and up to the gap between the ice spires.

Also, only 3 on Ilum.

Risto_N
04.18.2013 , 12:57 PM | #63
Hoth - Clabburn Tundra, The Big Sink - Stand at the east edge of the pit (-3045, -32, z =82) and look down to the west edge of the lava.

Twolightsabers
04.18.2013 , 01:15 PM | #64
Closing this and doing a 2.0 version as EAware has bugged my ability to update 1.0. Please DO NOT make further posts here as they will NOT be added to 2.0. Make them on the 2.0 Thread. Ty to all who have contributed so far.
Valence

DustinDune
04.18.2013 , 03:20 PM | #65
Found one on Alderrann, near the orokeet nest in the Alsakan Lowlands. Look out towards the rocks around (-19, 2128)

Celenia
04.30.2013 , 02:24 PM | #66
Quesh (3)
Spoiler

OlanzoQ
05.07.2013 , 06:59 AM | #67
found the remaining ones on makeb

4. is located on the Frinn Mesa, Difficult to see but it's on the massive pillar on the metal structure.
5. is located on the Cartel Mining Mesa. It's on top of the metal bar above the area with the endurance datacron.
6. is located on the Perekta Mesa, close to the Presence datacron on top of the fall iron structure.
Chris (Luke Skywalker): You don't believe in the Force, do you?
Peter (Han Solo): Oh, you mean the thing you just found out about three hours ago and are now judging *me* for not believing in?

finelinebob
06.14.2013 , 03:17 PM | #68
For Republic Balmorra:

In Gorinth Canyon, overlooking Crater Base, near the orange vehicle broken down along the main path (450, 1850). Look to the southeast out over the crater to the large mountain on the far side. There are two platforms on the side of that mountain. The droid is centered on the upper platform.
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet

SintheticOmega
06.22.2013 , 08:28 AM | #69
So apparently one of the droids on Quesh is bugged. The droid located closest to the world boss area, on top of a smoke stack type pillar doesn't register with the macrobinoculars whenever I aim at it. I've tried for awhile now and even sent off a ticket to customer service but got nowhere with that. Has anyone else had problems getting the binocs to see this one?

KiraYui
07.16.2013 , 04:26 PM | #70
Had anyone tried to scan the droid at Coruscant, the one on the balcong over the Black Sun Heroic Mission area at the north?

The droid is there, but the scan doesn't react no matter what i tried to log out or restart the game.