Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bioanalysis] Viral Residue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Bioanalysis] Viral Residue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SweetMegan
04.24.2013 , 09:23 PM | #31
bumping for more awareness. :c
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

SweetMegan
04.26.2013 , 12:56 AM | #32
mmmm. two more stacks since yesterday.
I'm getting more of the other mats, with the improved drop rate, but also more Viral Residue.
bleeeh.

I know you guys said you were going to fix this by changing schematic's required mats, but is there any date on when this is going to happen?
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

MilesTeg_cy
04.26.2013 , 08:12 AM | #33
Why do they always "do it first, fix it later"? Or should we be collecting them now so that they will be usefull and valuable later?

I know that this is a game but shouldn't a game be fun? Well this isn't when it is not working as intended.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

MilesTeg_cy
04.30.2013 , 07:19 AM | #34
Any news about viral residue? I can't see any change yet...
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

DarthBama
04.30.2013 , 08:06 AM | #35
I guess it is time to go beg and plead on the main forums for some eyeballs over here again. It seemed to work for me 11 days ago.

Yishie
05.03.2013 , 10:04 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Nondi View Post
Scavenging (hollinium) and archaeology (perfect carbonic crystals) are similar. Unless there is a future reason we MUST have these apparently useless mats in insane abundance,

I suggest that a vendor be established in fleet where we can convert them to their usable equivalent, artificial microbe in the case of viral residue.

Too too much time and effort to collect vendor trash.

Nondi, Master Craftsman
^^^^ need a this it would be nice

Tuff_Kidd
05.04.2013 , 10:54 AM | #37
bumping

Toolzy
05.08.2013 , 04:25 PM | #38
Bumping.

I have 1 full row in full stacks of these things in my cargo hold. It would be nice knowing what to with these other than take up space.

Thank you.
Lexine Ravenhart - Shadow Tank
Iakona Ravenhart - Commando

SlimsPicken
05.08.2013 , 04:51 PM | #39
christsake. crew skills are so unrewarding and frustrating its hardly worth the bother.

To be "self sufficient" I spend millions more than the materials i get back could ever be worth, and basically every gathering profession has at least one useless material- bioanal just happens to have 2 since the red vial material is rarely used as well as the residue.

underwhelming.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

SlimsPicken
05.09.2013 , 12:44 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there. The Crew Skills gurus are looking into your reports about Viral Residue. Additionally, we're looking into Rich and Bountiful dropping Prototype quality crafting materials that aren't useful compared to the Standard ones. Thanks for your reports and patience!
Its almost like there was no PTS, or as if you didnt listen to any of the feedback given...

or maybe its your terrible project management that forces you to meet deadlines no matter if your product is ready or not?

regardless, we are just about out of patience for this nonsense.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.