Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.19.2013 , 10:31 AM | #61 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we will be making a change concerning the Loyalty to the Sith Warrior Achievement. Jaesa will no longer contribute to this Achievement. Her individual Light/Dark Side Achievements will still be available, but you do not need to max out either alignments to receive the Loyalty to the Sith Warrior Achievement. We made this decision because from a technical stand point, Jaesa is considered two separate companions and we realize that it isnít fair to make players play one version of Jaesa over another in order to receive an Achievement -- when no other Class is required to do so. Completionists can still do so to receive the individual Jaesa Achievements, though.

I do not have an exact time for this change, but I will update you once I have more information.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Themanthatisi
04.19.2013 , 10:42 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by courtneywoods View Post
hey everyone,

just wanted to pop in and let you know that we will be making a change concerning the loyalty to the sith warrior achievement. Jaesa will no longer contribute to this achievement. Her individual light/dark side achievements will still be available, but you do not need to max out either alignments to receive the loyalty to the sith warrior achievement. We made this decision because from a technical stand point, jaesa is considered two separate companions and we realize that it isnít fair to make players play one version of jaesa over another in order to receive an achievement -- when no other class is required to do so. Completionists can still do so to receive the individual jaesa achievements, though.

I do not have an exact time for this change, but i will update you once i have more information.
thank you!!!!!!

MitchPB
04.19.2013 , 04:12 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we will be making a change concerning the Loyalty to the Sith Warrior Achievement. Jaesa will no longer contribute to this Achievement. Her individual Light/Dark Side Achievements will still be available, but you do not need to max out either alignments to receive the Loyalty to the Sith Warrior Achievement. We made this decision because from a technical stand point, Jaesa is considered two separate companions and we realize that it isnít fair to make players play one version of Jaesa over another in order to receive an Achievement -- when no other Class is required to do so. Completionists can still do so to receive the individual Jaesa Achievements, though.

I do not have an exact time for this change, but I will update you once I have more information.
Thank god, thank you
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <Midian>

colonelhero
04.24.2013 , 04:24 PM | #64
thank you!

pofisio
05.11.2013 , 04:10 PM | #65
Any word on an ETA for this issue devs? With 2.1 maybe? It's been over three weeks since it was stated a fix was in the works.

Fractal_Eye
05.11.2013 , 05:10 PM | #66
Yeah, I popped into this thread hoping there was an update to it. I've earned my Republic version of the title, but LS Jaesa is still a requirement for the Imperial one.

Hopefully, 2.1 will have the change, and, if not, maybe 2.1.1? (or whatever incremental patch will come out a week or two after 2.1)

Temujin
05.24.2013 , 09:55 PM | #67
Come on Devs, fix this already...

Dark Aftermath

Quenum
05.29.2013 , 05:23 AM | #68
Any word when this is going to be fixed?

Who the hell wants Lightside Jaesa?

Hockaday
05.29.2013 , 05:45 AM | #69
Could be worse. At least Dark Side warriors can choose...Light side can't. I was grinding Lightside on my Jug, and made the same decisions as my old DS jug...only difference was choosing LS in fps and such...and I had no choice in the matter for her.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}