Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sludgebuster's Avatar


Sludgebuster
04.11.2013 , 05:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alavastre View Post
I had a dark side Jaesa, and it is in my achievement list.
I'm sure you've done this, but you need to log into each toon to get the achievements for them.
Well- I have a DS Jaesa maxed- and while I have The Corrupted Padawan- on the general tab of the companions field on Loyalty to the Sith Warrior, the key title there is The Padawan for Jaesa, NOT some combination of the two.

So if I'd hav gone Hello-Kitty Jaesa, I'd get the mark for that, but since I went Stomp-On-Kitty Jaesa, I don't.. and I'd bet if you'd check to, you'd find you're not getting credit for it in that group.

AngelCath's Avatar


AngelCath
04.11.2013 , 05:58 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinsali View Post
Also don;t understand why the Jedi Knight class doesn't need to do this with Lord Scourge. As in have to have affection maxed as both Dark and Light. Seems only fair if one side of the coin has to do it, so does the other.
Because there can be only one Scourge? Dark side Jaesa and Light side Jaesa are two very different companions.
They have nothing to do with YOU being light side or dark side, only which version of her you got. (of course most pick/make one to go with their own playstyle)

Heezdedjim's Avatar


Heezdedjim
04.11.2013 , 06:28 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCanukk View Post
First world problems eh.
Indeed. Fill us all in on stuff that matters, like the famine and genocide you confront every day in this game.

CrazyCanukk's Avatar


CrazyCanukk
04.11.2013 , 06:51 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
Indeed. Fill us all in on stuff that matters, like the famine and genocide you confront every day in this game.

http://cdn.overclock.net/4/47/47e8db...our_head1.jpeg

hamzaky's Avatar


hamzaky
04.11.2013 , 07:26 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It's not a bug. LS Jaesa is a different companion than DS Jaesa.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
1) it's not a bug (see the post above me)... though I get that it BUGS YOU.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Thats because only the lightside Jaesa counts towards the achievement, not darkside Jaesa.

Loyalty to the Sith Warrior requres: The Beast, The Commando, The Officer, The Treasure Hunter and The Padawan. When you then go and look at the Sith Warrior Achievements. "The Padawan" is specifically light side Jaesa. Dark side is "The Corrupted Padawan"
so it is a bug?

Doctoglethorpe's Avatar


Doctoglethorpe
04.11.2013 , 07:32 AM | #26
Its probably an oversight and they intended the corrupted padawan to count as well.

Probably very low on any fix list though if its even on one at all yet, so I'd just ignore it for now. Yall should be used to this kind of thing now.

Jinsali's Avatar


Jinsali
04.11.2013 , 02:08 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelCath View Post
Because there can be only one Scourge? Dark side Jaesa and Light side Jaesa are two very different companions.
They have nothing to do with YOU being light side or dark side, only which version of her you got. (of course most pick/make one to go with their own playstyle)
what I'm getting at, which i think you missed, is that it should not have mattered as to which side you chose to get the achievement completed as long as her affection is maxed. If an IMP side char turns a jedi, which is part of the storyline, and a pub side char turns a sith, I would think that more of an accomplishment than having them turn you to their ways.

British_Wookiee's Avatar


British_Wookiee
04.11.2013 , 02:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Doctoglethorpe View Post
Its probably an oversight and they intended the corrupted padawan to count as well.

Probably very low on any fix list though if its even on one at all yet, so I'd just ignore it for now. Yall should be used to this kind of thing now.
It does suck. I don't care that Jaesa is a unique little snowflake. No other class has to deal with that, so it should just be a simple "get her to 10k affection" rule and that's it.

I'm hoping it's a bug and that the criteria was just "Dark at 10k 'OR' Light at 10k"...not 'AND'.
...but, yeah. I'm expecting EAWare's usual speedyness at fixing this.
K r a y d e n
/__G_l_o_r_i_o_u_s___B_a_s_t_e_r_d_s__\

- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups -

Sorei's Avatar


Sorei
04.11.2013 , 02:54 PM | #29
I have several SWs and both versions of Jaesa, so I'm not affected by this, but I agree that both Jaesas should not be required as no one should be forced to make several toons of the same class in order to get the Companion affection achievements.

Jinsali's Avatar


Jinsali
04.11.2013 , 02:56 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by British_Wookiee View Post
It does suck. I don't care that Jaesa is a unique little snowflake. No other class has to deal with that, so it should just be a simple "get her to 10k affection" rule and that's it.

I'm hoping it's a bug and that the criteria was just "Dark at 10k 'OR' Light at 10k"...not 'AND'.
...but, yeah. I'm expecting EAWare's usual speedyness at fixing this.
They'll prolly fix it..after everyone has rolled another char and complete this achievement. Then go hey, it was a bug, it's now fixed, but thanks for wasting that time.