Maximizing your nudity

_Zhatan_

Hi all nudist fighters!

Here is some research for how to improve your performance in nude warzones, please feel free to add your discovers in the interesting new minigame of : "how to not gear " that biofail brings to us with 2.0

After testing for a whole day , usng a max-mix elite warhero tankasin here is how i get max performance:

Removed for better stats:

-Relics.

-lower robe (optional)

-boots

-implants

-belt (optional)

-wrist (optional)

-earpieces

Keep

-head/helmet

-chest/robe

-weapon

-off hand

The stats affected in +% are: (The numbers are the improvement from stats with full elite warhero augmented gear to partially naked.)

-damage (+40/50 primary weapon damage in some cases, playing with the optionals)

-bonus damage

-crit (+15- 20% in some cases. Reaching 35% of crit chance with just one +41 crit rating crystal )

-surge (+10%)

The stats affected in -% are:

-defense rating (-10% in my case).

-accuracy -2%-6%

Need to check absorb and shield rating but im sure are +%

Edited by _Zhatan_
added new data

Hi all nudist fighters!

Here is some research for how to improve your performance in nude warzones, please feel free to add your discovers in the interesting new minigame of : "how to not gear " that biofail brings to us with 2.0

Hahaha. I loved all of your post, but this just made my night.

Confirmed, works.

At least when things got bad, we could still chill in Rori, Restuss in SWG, eh Zhatan? Oooh, and PVP Bounty Hunting from contract terminals all around the Galaxy.

**** this ******** of a farce that gets passed as "PVP" in SWTOR.

Edited by Tando-Fett

I however demand that the "naked" female toon "t-shirts" (or whatever it is - definitely NOT the bra - looks like a swim suit) is less covering.

So devs, please fix it immediately!!!!

this^

this game is strnge, male naked toons has a really moden underwear, while the females has some kind of sparto panties and sport bras for "truck driver les_bians"

Some kind of thongs and se_xy bras will be usefull now that half-nude is the best endgame gear.

I wonder if this type of setup varies from level to level. Why, I ask?

Because unlike pre 2.0, where being level 49 in U50's made you extremely powerful...in 2.0, being level 53/54 in U55's makes you inferior to 49-50's. Because the nerfing of stats post-50 is dramatic. I don't have all the losses memorized, but critical chance is the one that stands out in my memory. 37.X % pre 2.0, and now at 54, it's barely 28%.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if we're seeing an era where its better to be lower level in your bracket then higher (not VERY low, but let's say level 40 in a 30-54 warzone). I would be slow to make this hypothesis in 10-29's simply because of the skills availability differential bewteen a level 10 and 29 is massive.

As it relates to this topic : It could be that the OP's research won't apply accurately to every level within the 30-54's. Although kudos on the research good man. It's certainly useful!

Edited by islander

This just in:

Bioware intends to make it so you can never take your gear off, unless you pay 1000 cartel coins to be naked... per slot. Just another exciting addition from the cartel shop that the devs are excited about.

So take off that gear now before this goes live- as players who are naked before this bug is patched will be able to remain naked until they equip something.

Edited by fungihoujo

I wonder if this type of setup varies from level to level. Why, I ask?

Because unlike pre 2.0, where being level 49 in U50's made you extremely powerful...in 2.0, being level 53/54 in U55's makes you inferior to 49-50's. Because the nerfing of stats post-50 is dramatic. I don't have all the losses memorized, but critical chance is the one that stands out in my memory. 37.X % pre 2.0, and now at 54, it's barely 28%.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if we're seeing an era where its better to be lower level in your bracket then higher (not VERY low, but let's say level 40 in a 30-54 warzone). I would be slow to make this hypothesis in 10-29's simply because of the skills availability differential bewteen a level 10 and 29 is massive.

As it relates to this topic : It could be that the OP's research won't apply accurately to every level within the 30-54's. Although kudos on the research good man. It's certainly useful!

This is a really interesting add to the post.

I never thought in the level brcket adjust, as my 5 toons are 50´s , just asumed everybody was bolstered to 54 like older warzones and then scalated by the gear/no gear.

This could explain how half nude level 30´s are stomping premades... and of course adds new levels of fail to the system.So is not even better not equip some items but also be low level for even higher stats...

I started to wonder why my 50's killed easiest a level 54 than a level 50 and here could be the answer.

I will study this closely next sunday when my toons can start to level over 50.

This is a really interesting add to the post.

I never thought in the level brcket adjust, as my 5 toons are 50´s , just asumed everybody was bolstered to 54 like older warzones and then scalated by the gear/no gear.

This could explain how half nude level 30´s are stomping premades... and of course adds new levels of fail to the system.So is not even better not equip some items but also be low level for even higher stats...

I started to wonder why my 50's killed easiest a level 54 than a level 50 and here could be the answer.

I will study this closely next sunday when my toons can start to level over 50.

Yeah, for example, as a sniper, I'd say level 36 is the golden level, that's when you get series of shots. Perhaps 40, at that point you can be full MM and situationally spam SoS back to back (along with followthroughs).

Would rather see Bioware say something about the broken status of their game. Oh well. I think we all know how that goes. =\

In fairness: They have replied surprisingly quickly. But that was the only thing in this entire mess which is not entirely laughable.

This just in:

Bioware intends to make it so you can never take your gear off, unless you pay 1000 cartel coins to be naked... per slot. Just another exciting addition from the cartel shop that the devs are excited about.

So take off that gear now before this goes live- as players who are naked before this bug is patched will be able to remain naked until they equip something.

If someone takes their cloths off. they have no stats. Problems solved. FIX IT GO