Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Level 55 GF Operations


Hotcakes's Avatar


Hotcakes
04.09.2013 , 06:24 PM | #1
So, you can use group finder for Level 50 HM flashpoints, level 55 HM flashpoints, and level 55 operations, but not level 50 ones? I really don't see the logic in that. If you can queue for level 50 HM flashpoints, you should be able to queue up for level 50 operations. If your concern was loot drops being wasteful, then why include level 50 HM flashpoints? The same question goes for concerns about diminishing XP for level 50s. I leveled to 55 quickly on my main and now find out I can't do the level 50 operations through GF anymore because of this.

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
04.09.2013 , 06:53 PM | #2
What are you talking about? I did level 50 operation through gf today, they haven't disappeared.

steave's Avatar


steave
04.09.2013 , 09:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
What are you talking about? I did level 50 operation through gf today, they haven't disappeared.
Once you hit 55, you can't anymore.

Mowermanx's Avatar


Mowermanx
04.09.2013 , 10:06 PM | #4
I don't know why you would want to do these at 55, all they give are classic comms, which are pointless.

steave's Avatar


steave
04.09.2013 , 10:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I don't know why you would want to do these at 55, all they give are classic comms, which are pointless.
They're kinda pointless if the char was played in the old end game and already have campaign/dread guard (you can still get some improvements), but when dealing with chars that just have the basic tionese or just got up to 55 without having anything to do with the old end game at all they're vital to get the gear you need to handle the new one.

Mowermanx's Avatar


Mowermanx
04.09.2013 , 10:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by steave View Post
They're kinda pointless if the char was played in the old end game and already have campaign/dread guard (you can still get some improvements), but when dealing with chars that just have the basic tionese or just got up to 55 without having anything to do with the old end game at all they're vital to get the gear you need to handle the new one.
Fair point.

I suppose there will be more LFG call outs on the fleet in the future, though these comms really do fall from the sky, all
the old dailies give them out, belsavis, ilum, black hole, sec-x. It won't take long to amass the comms needed to move on.

DarthSpekulatius's Avatar


DarthSpekulatius
04.10.2013 , 12:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
It won't take long to amass the comms needed to move on.
It won't take long to amass 200 comms

Mowermanx's Avatar


Mowermanx
04.10.2013 , 01:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpekulatius View Post
It won't take long to amass 200 comms

hehe, yeah, the cap... what would it be you think? Im thinking 3 days of the dailies would go pretty close to the cap?
Even so, it would be around 4 weeks or so to get into campaign gear, not too bad for just doing dailies, plus you get a bucket load of credits to go with it.

JimmyTheCannon's Avatar


JimmyTheCannon
04.10.2013 , 02:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by steave View Post
They're kinda pointless if the char was played in the old end game and already have campaign/dread guard (you can still get some improvements), but when dealing with chars that just have the basic tionese or just got up to 55 without having anything to do with the old end game at all they're vital to get the gear you need to handle the new one.
Plus, we used to queue for EV and KP SM with characters who didn't even need BH comms if they just wanted to run the raid on that toon or help compensate for undergeared players.

Once we get to 55 now, we won't be able to queue into EV or KP even just for fun.

FlyinSpaghetti's Avatar


FlyinSpaghetti
04.10.2013 , 03:39 AM | #10
I mentioned this on the PTS, IMO they should get rid of normal tier flashpoints when you hit 55 (from that slot in GF) and replace them with Hard mode versions of the "classic" operations.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!