Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Server Records 2.0

Aikiyc
08.15.2013 , 10:06 PM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLukeFactor View Post
No no, many of these scores in ranked matches would be very impressive. There are just a few that I have seen, that are clearly set-up. (you can tell from the chat window, people asking who needs to cap nodes etc.) So I felt that those records should be removed.
If you're referring to the couple of screenshots that have A) trash talking (not an indication of setup) or B) the one with Glasse giving general combat advice (again, not an indication of any sort of setup, judging by his 'meh, gg' at the end), then perhaps you should read a little closer.

All the others are clean. And results of the perfect storm nature of having too many healers or just enough heals that very few die. That's not 'set-up.' Unless you want to count that many of those records were done when those 16-24 players were the only ones queueing in the early morning. Plenty of time to practice their strategies to stalemates against the same players that way.
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

TheLukeFactor
08.16.2013 , 08:03 AM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikiyc View Post
If you're referring to the couple of screenshots that have A) trash talking (not an indication of setup) or B) the one with Glasse giving general combat advice (again, not an indication of any sort of setup, judging by his 'meh, gg' at the end), then perhaps you should read a little closer.

All the others are clean. And results of the perfect storm nature of having too many healers or just enough heals that very few die. That's not 'set-up.' Unless you want to count that many of those records were done when those 16-24 players were the only ones queueing in the early morning. Plenty of time to practice their strategies to stalemates against the same players that way.
No, the one I specifically had in mind was Tor's Overall healing record. Take a look at the chat window in that one. I could be wrong, but that looks a little sketchy to me.

jackrunip
08.16.2013 , 08:28 AM | #323
No, the one I specifically had in mind was Tor's Overall healing record. Take a look at the chat window in that one. I could be wrong, but that looks a little sketchy to me.
He was probably referring to the fact that they won with less kills than the empire team.
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

Aikiyc
08.16.2013 , 10:07 PM | #324
It doesn't look even remotely sketchy to me. Akeba was certainly lulzing about how his team won with faaaaar more deaths, and even then only because they took a side turret 20 points earlier that the Imperials at the start of the match.

And if you require further anecdotal evidence, I can oblige. There's only 3 people in that match who came from one of 'The Big 3'. Aunty-matter, Sno, and Tor, who in that screenshot is actually a member of the Dark Empire, then a sort of new/split off guild. Most of the rest of the roster looks pretty well pure PuGed.

I myself only recognize Ro'ken, Jenai, Kgb, Vol'd'emort, and Akeba outside of Aunty, Sno, and Tor. That's 8 players I recognize. Out of 16. That's 5 Imperials, and 3 Pubs.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to set up a healing record match with 8 pugs, 5 of which are on the other team as you? Let alone the fact that probably everyone was solo or duo queuing?

>_>
The Teltae Legacy

CarneyBravo
08.23.2013 , 01:52 PM | #325
Tiptoe
Silent Council
Operative
Huttball
Biggest Heal 11021

Screenshot
<Silent Council>
Hoover - Optimus - Cárney

Kormad
08.23.2013 , 02:25 PM | #326
Why aren't people realizing posting records on this thread doesn't do anything?
Guerrilla
Rilana | Courmac | Avnen | Jyen | Snuggies

Aikiyc
08.23.2013 , 03:24 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Kormad View Post
Why aren't people realizing posting records on this thread doesn't do anything?
Because this is Ebon Hawk post transfers?

wut pvperz? :P
The Teltae Legacy

Zorion
08.24.2013 , 12:06 PM | #328
I pm'ed Baarf a week or so ago, and got a reply from him about my question.

And yah he's abandoned this thread, but he mentioned there was some "talk about" someone else picking it up?

So, who wants to be the recordkeeper?
I nomiante :
While I'm no fan of Aikiyc(forumname) aka amber*x, I do acknowledge she/he/it seems levelheaded enough to fit the bill.

Cheers

Kormad
08.24.2013 , 01:50 PM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorion View Post
I pm'ed Baarf a week or so ago, and got a reply from him about my question.

And yah he's abandoned this thread, but he mentioned there was some "talk about" someone else picking it up?

So, who wants to be the recordkeeper?
I nomiante :
While I'm no fan of Aikiyc(forumname) aka amber*x, I do acknowledge she/he/it seems levelheaded enough to fit the bill.

Cheers
This has already been discussed...like alot....lol. She's stated she hasn't started another one because;

"...The only people who gave feedback about a new one were the same people who expressed opinions of either flat out not wanting one, or were indifferent."
Guerrilla
Rilana | Courmac | Avnen | Jyen | Snuggies

shotokan_Ulic
08.25.2013 , 03:10 AM | #330
1. Name - Uliic
2. Guild - Sith Brotherhood
3. Class - Guardian
4. Map - Void Star
5. Stat -
6. Screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/i1DSTWH.jpg

thank you for taking time to record this.