Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Server Records 2.0

Lyra_Belaqua
06.28.2013 , 07:42 AM | #251
1. Rané
2. Shadow Consortium
3. Juggernaut
4. Huttball
5. 24950 Objective points
6. Rané likes Huttball

Posting those with the permission of Rané.

random_kick
07.03.2013 , 03:09 PM | #252
1. Hibar
2. The Azure Blades
3. Guardian
4. Civil War
5. 5 Solo Kills
6. http://i.imgur.com/aewGZxF.jpg

Not sure if this is still being updated, or if anyone cares anymore but here it is. :P
Hibar- Komad- Kerrell- Komack- Omuzeen
<The Core>

Grexys
07.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #253
Hey folks,

Sorry this hasn't been updated. I'm over on POT5 now, so I will need someone to take over the records thread. Let me know if you're interested.

Forever Your Darth,

Baarf
Baarf / O'pii / Blivious / Unstáble
<Hex>
www.tehhex.com

Aikiyc
07.05.2013 , 09:13 PM | #254
I would love to take the responsibility of the server records thread. It would be a honor to carry on such a well done thread by a Hex member.

<3
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

Aikiyc
07.09.2013 , 09:55 AM | #255
'Bout ready to just get started on the new server records thread. Yay! But I have a question for you fine Ebon Hawk residents.

We have two options for the new thread. We can start with a clean slate and build it up again, or keep it as is and build off that. Do we want a clean slate?

The consideration here is that a fair number of the players on our current records list are no longer members of the Ebon Hawk server. We could leave their records as a tribute, or start from scratch to give those of us who remain a fair shot at getting on the board with the community still here.

Let me know what you all think! <3
The Teltae Legacy

Lyra_Belaqua
07.09.2013 , 10:04 AM | #256
I am for keeping the current stats. Even when those players maybe do not play anymore at this server they still achieved them here and there is no reason to start with new ones.
Despite of this many of the record holders are still playing here and there is also no reason to erase their records.

ML_DoubleTap
07.09.2013 , 10:12 AM | #257
I'd prefer to start over now that bolster is less borked.
Bonkurz

Aikiyc
07.09.2013 , 10:34 AM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyra_Belaqua View Post
I am for keeping the current stats. Even when those players maybe do not play anymore at this server they still achieved them here and there is no reason to start with new ones.
Despite of this many of the record holders are still playing here and there is also no reason to erase their records.
A fair point. Though you also have to realize that eventually, the off server folks will be knocked off the board due to bigger and better gear sets. A weak point, I know, but something to note.

Also, there's nothing saying that in a clean slate records thread, people couldn't post up their old records. I'm sure that people still on the server would post up their old records and the thread would be more or less where it is now within a week or two, minus the people no longer a part of Ebon Hawk.

Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
I'd prefer to start over now that bolster is less borked.
I don't know that bolster would've had a whole lot to do with most of those records, but that is a good consideration.
The Teltae Legacy

sofiebear
07.09.2013 , 11:36 AM | #259
Would be nice to start anew as to not include the lucky double relic proc'd numbers, as that has been changed, but either is honestly fine with me. Would bring more activity to the thread with all the people that are left, though.
{the ebon hawk} sedona. rosarie. rosale.
{the harbinger} blanket. comforter.
{the shadowlands} wist.

Advanderer
07.09.2013 , 12:00 PM | #260
Do we really need another one of these threads?