Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Anyone interested in 0-400 Biochem kit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Anyone interested in 0-400 Biochem kit

Keyran-Halcyon
04.05.2013 , 08:57 AM | #1
So I have been working on getting my alt ready for 2.0 and finally decided to level up Biochem, since my main already had Bioanalysis maxed and maxed companion affection, I ended up with a decent surplus of materials. I am actually just shy of having enough to level from 0-400 again. So I was curious if anyone would be interested in buying the mats as a bulk transaction. I followed this guide for leveling, and would include all the mats needed.

So any interest in purchasing this "kit"??? Again its not complete yet, I have all the different types of mats, just not all the quantity needed. But I'm not gonna waste time getting everything if their isn't any interest. I'm not a huge GTN buff and that's why I would rather try and sell this as a bulk "kit". I would also consider trades in lieu of credits

I am on the POT5 server btw...
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hng Slo & Master Teh-Hauss

Keyran-Halcyon
04.05.2013 , 11:23 AM | #2
I managed to complete the kit and I took a screen shot, so you would be getting all the crafting materials listed. Once you have all the mats all you need to do is follow the guide I linked in the original post

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...psbeb06768.jpg
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>

Keyran-Halcyon
04.05.2013 , 04:28 PM | #3
Sold in game
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>