Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your personal Star Wars question you always couldn't find an answer too.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Your personal Star Wars question you always couldn't find an answer too.

Magnusheart
04.04.2013 , 12:13 PM | #1
People always have that one question they can never get cleared in star wars.

Like for example:

Do Sand People and Jawas have a real "face" or "head" or are they just born with a hood or mask on?

Or

If protocol droids are programmed with x0000000 amount of languages is it really that hard to put it in other droid types? Like Astromechs or Computers?

Whats yours?

Icebergy
04.04.2013 , 12:27 PM | #2
Mine is: Why do people actually like Boba Fett and Mandalorians in general? I just don't get it.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

itsmymillertime
04.04.2013 , 12:45 PM | #3
What race is Yoda?

Greenify
04.04.2013 , 12:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
What race is Yoda?
Damn that must be impossible to find an answer for....

Fleurdelis
04.04.2013 , 12:53 PM | #5
Did Luke and Leia do it?

Joesixxpack
04.04.2013 , 01:01 PM | #6
Did Han shoot first

TUXs
04.04.2013 , 01:01 PM | #7
Good questions so far!!!

My "curiosity" has always been piqued by the trajectory that Luke's torpedo's go in at to destroy the Death Star...they make an arbitrary 90° turn at exactly the right moment to go down the exhaust port...how the flip did they make that turn???
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

scraycroft
04.04.2013 , 01:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
What race is Yoda?
I thought he was Lannik, but after looking into it I can't find an answer. Weird.
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.

Wolfninjajedi
04.04.2013 , 01:11 PM | #9
Wrong section for this, this should be put in discussion...but to answer some of the questions.

Quote:
Do Sand People and Jawas have a real "face" or "head" or are they just born with a hood or mask on?
Yes they do have a face/head.

Quote:
If protocol droids are programmed with x0000000 amount of languages is it really that hard to put it in other droid types? Like Astromechs or Computers?
Different droids, do different things.

Quote:
Why do people actually like Boba Fett and Mandalorians in general? I just don't get it.
Because Boba stood there looking cool for a good portion of when he was in the movies. As for the Mandalorian bit, I suppose it has something to do with they are something akin to Spartans(I prefer the actual Mandos myself AKA: The Taung.)

Quote:
What race is Yoda?
No answer has been given, its a mystery.

Quote:
My "curiosity" has always been piqued by the trajectory that Luke's torpedo's go in at to destroy the Death Star...they make an arbitrary 90° turn at exactly the right moment to go down the exhaust port...how the flip did they make that turn???
Luke used The Force, to tell where the torpedo's to go.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Sentanta
04.04.2013 , 01:12 PM | #10
Did the designers of the first Death Star get the contract for the second Death Star?
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!