Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

jasonthelamb
04.04.2013 , 12:21 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
Someone really ought to write out and publish all these unwritten rules everyone is expected to adhere to.
Apparently there is an unwritten rule that you are supposed to /bow to any flashpoint/op boss that does not auto-start the fight, as to prepare the NPC for the battle to come.

NoFishing
04.04.2013 , 12:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
Apparently there is an unwritten rule that you are supposed to /bow to any flashpoint/op boss that does not auto-start the fight, as to prepare the NPC for the battle to come.
Lol, I'm definitely going to start doing that now!

AsmallLeprechaun
04.04.2013 , 12:43 PM | #23
ya!!!

pmalygris
04.04.2013 , 01:24 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
Out of my great respect for Revan, I rarely attack Revan at all.

I've only healed this flashpoint.
Same but does he still blow you off the edge of the platform like he used too?
Been a long time since I did this.
"There are two great forces in this world - good and evil; and no man is worth his salt unless he has lost and won battle for a principle."
- P. Gouthey

_biddan_
04.04.2013 , 02:11 PM | #25
usually in every group i find people even want to see the cinematic,i'm fine with it and i never attack revan when he is invincible,i just do the respectful bow emote.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

SWGEvictee
04.04.2013 , 03:41 PM | #26
Now see! That's the kinda thing I'm talkin about! I had no idea I was takin an unfair advantage over those poor NPCs! And all because no one wrote down the rules for us.

Come to think of it tho, the Bosses that do auto start the fight never bow to us so maybe a little *** for tat is justified. What say you?

bsbrad
04.04.2013 , 04:33 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
Now see! That's the kinda thing I'm talkin about! I had no idea I was takin an unfair advantage over those poor NPCs! And all because no one wrote down the rules for us.

Come to think of it tho, the Bosses that do auto start the fight never bow to us so maybe a little *** for tat is justified. What say you?
But if all the unwritten rules were written down, wouldn't they just be rules
N'abi - N'bi - Nabi - X'abi - Na'i
Quartermaster - Solatium - Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not.....

Stressfire
04.05.2013 , 08:24 AM | #28
Back on SWG, we always did the /rude emote. It was usually well deserved, 'cause @%$# Exar Kun