Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Unwriten Rule when facing Revan in the foundry

jediharrsion
04.02.2013 , 05:36 PM | #1
I just wanted to ask around. Out of respect how many players follow the unwritten rule of backing off when revan is defeated. and watching him become one with the force?

Seireeni
04.02.2013 , 05:38 PM | #2
From my experience, not very many. Though the canon storyline says that Revan doesn't die, so he doesn't actually become "one with the force".

jediharrsion
04.02.2013 , 05:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
From my experience, not very many. Though the canon storyline says that Revan doesn't die, so he doesn't actually become "one with the force".
must be something that happens on the servers that i'm on then

OmenQ
04.02.2013 , 05:49 PM | #4
He stops attacking, and becomes immune to damage. I stop attacking at that point because it's futile.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

StefanTOR
04.02.2013 , 07:40 PM | #5
I just keep blasting him until he blows up.

JMarchini
04.02.2013 , 09:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OmenQ View Post
He stops attacking, and becomes immune to damage. I stop attacking at that point because it's futile.
^^^ This.

steave
04.03.2013 , 02:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OmenQ View Post
Same. If others keep attacking I mention it in the chat, but only to let them know it's pointless so they don't have to waste the effort. Doesn't matter to me what they do with the info afterwards.

DarthFamine
04.03.2013 , 08:36 AM | #8
since you posed the question it is no longer unwritten :P
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

mikebevo
04.03.2013 , 08:42 AM | #9
Out of my great respect for Revan, I rarely attack Revan at all.

I've only healed this flashpoint.

Raansu
04.03.2013 , 08:47 AM | #10
Most people just stop attacking because there is no point in attacking...the fight is over. However, the other day I was running through it with an alt and right as Revan exploded or whatever, one of the guys in our group ran up and bashed him with the lightsaber. Ok, not so funny when typed out, but I got a kick out of it.