Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware-Nightmare title runs?

slafko
03.28.2013 , 08:17 AM | #11
My name is not Roger.

ElitehunterDS
03.28.2013 , 08:20 AM | #12
Like people already stated the only "hard" title to get is from NIM EC, the rest can be done with 4-5 persons now
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
My name is not Roger.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 08:26 AM | #13
To be more clear, our guild does not yet have this title, but we are busting our balls trying to get it before next week, because we do not know what is going to happen. We would like to have the title obviously. I could see bioware removing it which would suck. What we need to know is if it is going to remain and is it going to limit to 50's. Why do we want to know this? Well if its going to limit to 50's, we will have to make the decision of either holding off hitting Makeb and the expansion so we stay at 50 for the run, or forget the title and move to the new content. This would also affect our play over the next week or so as we are getting as much practice time to smooth out kephess as possible. If it is going to say under some condition we can move our focus eslewhere, ex leveling alts, helping guildies level etc. So really just trying to plan.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

ArchangelLBC
03.28.2013 , 09:28 AM | #14
Good question. I'd like to know as well.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

ICSWOR
03.29.2013 , 11:15 AM | #15
I doubt they will remove the title, Pre 1.2 getting infernal or unyielding was an accomplishment, when our guild finally obtained it we had a celebration. It was something to really be proud of. Now infernal and unyielding are pugable. I expect the same thing to happen with NiM EC. There will be a new title with TFB NiM, assuming BW follows their pattern and eventually when NiM SV comes it will have one as well.

In some ways its kinda of sad but its the way of progression, I enjoy having the title and full DG but in 2 weeks it won't mean much except to myself but we get to start over again and have new accomplishments.
Lu'cius - Shadow
Lu'cinda - Sentinel
Ascension

JimmyTheCannon
03.29.2013 , 02:35 PM | #16
My name is not Roger.
Surely you must be joking.

CharlieBrown
03.29.2013 , 02:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
I don't think he's joking, and he probably doesn't appreciate being called Shirley.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

Khevar
03.29.2013 , 03:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
It's a big building with generals, but that's not important.

Eternalnight
03.29.2013 , 05:13 PM | #19
It has been done in other mmo games that after a level cap increase the timed runs in old raids will be removed.

Galic
04.01.2013 , 11:24 AM | #20

As for the titles: grow up, grow a pair and stop concerning yourself with the opinions of others. If you got the title 10 months ago in a Columi/Rakata mix and little Jimmy got it yesterday in full DG - who the hell cares? I certainly don't, it's doubtful that little Jimmy does too and you shouldn't if you're not an attention wh*re. If you are and you do - tough luck.
It's not about attention whoring. My guild got our Warstalker titles months ago. And to this day, we're still the only guild to have it on Pub side. We spent hours, days, and weeks getting our ish together to make it happen. Why would I want someone to just get Dread gear from basic comms, to just go in there and get the same title? Seems ridiculous to me. Especially when I look back and remember the excitement that came from it. Attention whoring? You couldn't be more wrong.
<Ascension>

Daesh'cor - 55 - Sage Seer
Galic - 55 - Smuggler Sharpshooter