Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware-Nightmare title runs?

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 04:31 AM | #1
What is going to happen to the nightmare title runs for EV, KP, and EC after the level cap increase? Are they gone for good or will they still be available to level 50's?
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

slafko
03.28.2013 , 05:51 AM | #2
Why would they be gone?

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 07:27 AM | #3
With the level cap increase the title runs would be trivial if not limited to level 50's. It would not be out of the ordinary in gaming history to remove the title runs. What is extremely difficult at level 50 would be a walk in the park at level 55.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

ParagonAX
03.28.2013 , 07:36 AM | #4
They are already walk in the parks. The only exception is NiM EC which is more progression than "title run".
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 07:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
They are already walk in the parks. The only exception is NiM EC which is more progression than "title run".
True with EV and KP. I'm more concerned with EC, very few actually have the title. I would hate to see it go, but would also hate to see it marginalized.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

DarthBuckets
03.28.2013 , 07:55 AM | #6
I'm OK with it being easier to get with 55. There will always be new and progressive challenges/titles for dedicated groups.

slafko
03.28.2013 , 07:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Morningbob View Post
With the level cap increase the title runs would be trivial if not limited to level 50's. It would not be out of the ordinary in gaming history to remove the title runs. What is extremely difficult at level 50 would be a walk in the park at level 55.
And you were expecting what exactly from a vertical progression game?

Get serious for a second and think about this: Would you, as a paying customer, like to see content being removed thus denying your future characters the ability to access that content?

I for one would not.

As for the titles: grow up, grow a pair and stop concerning yourself with the opinions of others. If you got the title 10 months ago in a Columi/Rakata mix and little Jimmy got it yesterday in full DG - who the hell cares? I certainly don't, it's doubtful that little Jimmy does too and you shouldn't if you're not an attention wh*re. If you are and you do - tough luck.

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 08:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
And you were expecting what exactly from a vertical progression game?

Get serious for a second and think about this: Would you, as a paying customer, like to see content being removed thus denying your future characters the ability to access that content?

I for one would not.

As for the titles: grow up, grow a pair and stop concerning yourself with the opinions of others. If you got the title 10 months ago in a Columi/Rakata mix and little Jimmy got it yesterday in full DG - who the hell cares? I certainly don't, it's doubtful that little Jimmy does too and you shouldn't if you're not an attention wh*re. If you are and you do - tough luck.
Maybe your should reread the post. I do not want the title runs to go, hence asking the question. I couldn't care less who has or doesn't have the title. I want to know for my own joy of playing the game that I cleared the content at its hardest not when it was a walk in the park. You are the one that started comparing and measuring, so please go troll another thread so hopefully Bioware will not ignore this thread.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

slafko
03.28.2013 , 08:13 AM | #9
I'm sorry, I'm just allergic to redundant questions.

Morningbob
03.28.2013 , 08:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I'm sorry, I'm just allergic to redundant questions.
Roger, I know what you mean.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite