Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!! Revans Final Battle ?

luthervan
03.27.2013 , 07:02 PM | #1
I would like to see a operation or Flash Point where a large group goes with Revan to face the Empirer. after playing the Flash Point The Jedi Prisoner and the Second one that follows i want more to it :P like a final battle where we add Revan in his quest to bring down the empirer think this should be a max level Operation or Flash Point

Koyaanisqat
03.27.2013 , 07:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by luthervan View Post
I would like to see a operation or Flash Point where a large group goes with Revan to face the Empirer. after playing the Flash Point The Jedi Prisoner and the Second one that follows i want more to it :P like a final battle where we add Revan in his quest to bring down the empirer think this should be a max level Operation or Flash Point
Uhh, you should totally get an Imperial character to the mid-30s man.

There's something you should know.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Ugolino
03.27.2013 , 07:17 PM | #3
I'm so sorry...but he didn't make it.

WillCaedes
03.27.2013 , 07:21 PM | #4
So you posted this twice? And you still didn't spell Emperor correctly? Jesus Christ dude.

Oh, btw, RevandiedAnakinislukesfather,Palpatineisactuallyin partresponsibleforAnakinsbirth and the answer to everything is twenty two. Thanks.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

LHRFreak
03.27.2013 , 08:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
So you posted this twice? And you still didn't spell Emperor correctly? Jesus Christ dude.

Oh, btw, RevandiedAnakinislukesfather,Palpatineisactuallyin partresponsibleforAnakinsbirth and the answer to everything is twenty two. Thanks.
I thought that the answer to everything was a purple seven..... Shows what i know
Kill a thousand taun-taun's and nobody cares. Kill OPOD and the galaxy cries out in terror. RIP .

Joshthecook
03.27.2013 , 09:11 PM | #6
Here I was thinking that the answer was 42......:/

I know this because I saw a whale and a pot of petunias falling through the sky together.

Magnusheart
03.27.2013 , 09:43 PM | #7

Revan was defeated in the Foundry. Should level an imp to 35ish.

river_of_Gem
03.27.2013 , 09:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Revan was defeated in the Foundry. Should level an imp to 35ish.
That doesn't mean he's death imo. I think he escaped or something like that since we didnt see his corpse

schnopsnosn
03.28.2013 , 04:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by river_of_Gem View Post
That doesn't mean he's death imo. I think he escaped or something like that since we didnt see his corpse
Nope, he's dead.
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=s...03-25tv5on.jpg

Seireeni
03.31.2013 , 09:09 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
As far as I know, the canon storyline of Revan goes that he escapes in a flash of light and doesn't die, regardless if you have once seen his body or not. This also is what I usually see to happen in The Foundry, and wookieepedia also states that (though you can always argue how reliable wookieepedia is).