Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

killmaimburn
03.26.2013 , 03:06 PM | #21
If we can marry whomever I want... Then I'm marrying my ship droid.

stuffystuffs
03.26.2013 , 03:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I'm only guessing - but the only possible reason is that our Pub contact/companion/npc is female, while the Imps contact/companion/npc is male.
They are probably the female/male featured on the cover art for Makeb.

The female on the cover is wearing an outfit that looks similar to the female shown in Dulfy's photo (hard to tell from behind, though).

AshlaBoga
03.26.2013 , 03:08 PM | #23
FINALLY!!! Pubs get the better end of the deal.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AmentutankhAmun
03.26.2013 , 03:08 PM | #24
this is stupid. shame on u bioware
Cassiopeiä - Marauder/Sentinel

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 03:17 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AmentutankhAmun View Post
this is stupid. shame on u bioware
What's stupid? That they started somewhere or that they included it at all?

You need to remember - it's still a STORY! You'll be able to romance (presumably) the main charter in your story...male or female. Imps main character looks to be a Sith lord who's seen more than a few sabre battles in his time, the Pubs main character looks to be a rugged smuggler type npc, similar to a female Han Solo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Zaxem
03.26.2013 , 03:25 PM | #26
What's stupid? That they started somewhere or that they included it at all?

You need to remember - it's still a STORY! You'll be able to romance (presumably) the main charter in your story...male or female. Imps main character looks to be a Sith lord who's seen more than a few sabre battles in his time, the Pubs main character looks to be a rugged smuggler type npc, similar to a female Han Solo.
the reason he is mad along with other people is because if empire wants to have same sex romance we are forced to do it with a male instead of having a male and female for both factions
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 03:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
the reason he is mad along with other people is because if empire wants to have same sex romance we are forced to do it with a male instead of having a male and female for both factions
Expecting them to do multiple NPCs so you have your choice of gender, is expecting too much imo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

spookysage
03.26.2013 , 03:29 PM | #28
Hey Bioware, be sure to come to Dragon*con so my girlfriend and I can show off our imperial agent and bounty hunter cosplays. What a stupid idea.

Aelther
03.26.2013 , 03:29 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
we are forced to do it with a male
Just as I though. No one wanted SGR for the sake of SGR. All the guys just wanted their female chars to have a fade to black lesbian make out.
I bet if Makeb included female-only options for both sides everyone would be happy.

Now to troll you guys: I always knew the empire was gay

Jeweledleah
03.26.2013 , 03:33 PM | #30
Expecting them to do multiple NPCs so you have your choice of gender, is expecting too much imo.
an entire planet worth of quests, enough to give you 5 levels... and its too much to expect one of each gender npc? huh? how is that too much? I mean... certain classes have 2 npc choices to romance for a single gender, sometimes giving you up to 4 possible romances of varying depth PER class.

asking for 4 npc's total instead of two is too much now? they are not even class specific.

I honestly don't think bioware thought that one through. but I'm not surprised. resigned. but not surprised. however, it doesn't mean that them making that choice is fine and totally acceptable.