Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jamus_Divinus
03.26.2013 , 03:40 PM | #21
By far the best Operation i've yet played (and I really love TfB). My guild and I had a blast on SM and can't wait to play this again on live.

Loved the mechanics, setting and overall feel of the Op.

/Wookieehugs.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26500 Ships mastered: 20/24

Zwippie
03.26.2013 , 04:18 PM | #22
Love the "chill out" droid. Relaxed and cool, nothing can happend when im here, he (it) thinks.
Looks nice anyway, very exited for this, all of it.

Neglience
03.26.2013 , 04:28 PM | #23
its one armor for sm/nm with just different colors, as always. and if i remember right, the PVP armor is the same design with just differenct colors too. if you want individuality you will need to go to the CM.

Lecto
03.27.2013 , 09:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.
Beyond on that, have you see the new armor yet? It's all very dull & "brown"/"Black" looking. It's like you went shopping at the galactic thrift store. All I'm saying is thank god the set bonuses are attached to the mods.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

LorKay
03.28.2013 , 05:12 PM | #25
Seriously, I wanted to see a cinematic trailer, Bioware makes them look so cool!

AshlaBoga
03.28.2013 , 08:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by LorKay View Post
Seriously, I wanted to see a cinematic trailer, Bioware makes them look so cool!
Blur made the 3 game trailers and they've raised their price. They used to charge 1 Million USD/minute but I think they've doubled their rates.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

manchusabre
03.28.2013 , 09:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.
Yeah they aren't too good at marketing here. It's supposed to be underpromise and over deliver. They like to just blow smoke it seems lately.