Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Closing? What happened to Merc/Mando changes Eric Musco??????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
PTS Closing? What happened to Merc/Mando changes Eric Musco??????
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ArchangelLBC
03.29.2013 , 06:29 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
replace it with this: "Mortar Salvo has a 50% chance to make you immune to interrupts for 5s. This can only occur every 12s"

and make it a 50% chance per round (so 2 chances per Mortar Salvo).

OR

this: "Mortar Salvo has a 30% chance to reset the cooldown of Tech Override. This can only occur every 20s"

Nope! They just can't be arsed. Also we'd need a cost reduction in missile salvo >_<
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

dscount
03.29.2013 , 06:38 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Keizak View Post
It's a lost cause believing that all these constructive feedback will actually turn into some changes. In reality, that **** happens once in a lifetime if at all.
Be grateful. At least this class along with Shadow/Assassin got some sort of YELLOW response.

We collectively can't seem to get a BW response to ANY of the Sage/Sorc class feedback that was made on PTS about that class group issues.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

yoomazir
03.29.2013 , 06:39 PM | #193
There was another thing, before PTS closing down BW decided to change the proc rating of Combustible Gas Cylinder, with a nerf damage ofc, now with the fire proc having a 90% chance to proc with rapid shots, what would have been then the use of the whole revamped Missile Blast in the pyro tree, you know, the one that gave you a guaranteed 100% proc? A chance to waste our skill points and heat into something THAT useless?

I forgot which dev mentioned he was leveling a "healer" merc, but I hope there's a least one dev with a lvl 50/55 dps merc so they would see the HUGE FLAWS on this AC.

SafeJungleFever
03.29.2013 , 06:43 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
Be grateful. At least this class along with Shadow/Assassin got some sort of YELLOW response.

We collectively can't seem to get a BW response to ANY of the Sage/Sorc class feedback that was made on PTS about that class group issues.
be grateful that his response was I'm going to do almost nothing of any consequence then blow smoke up your asses about it?

No response would be...no response. his response was a straight up insult and admission of incompetence.

ArchangelLBC
03.30.2013 , 12:18 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
There was another thing, before PTS closing down BW decided to change the proc rating of Combustible Gas Cylinder, with a nerf damage ofc, now with the fire proc having a 90% chance to proc with rapid shots, what would have been then the use or the whole revamped Missile Blast in the pyro tree, you know, the one that gave you a guaranteed 100% proc? A chance you waste our skill points and heat into something THAT useless?

I forgot which dev mentioned he was leveling a "healer" merc, but I hope there's a least one dev with a lvl 50/55 dps merc so they would see the HUGE FLAWS of this AC.
I didn't understand that change either tbh.

-Wnd

cashogy_reborn
03.30.2013 , 12:21 PM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
I didn't understand that change either tbh.
its what happens when you upgrade the nerf bat to the nerf cruise missile. theres a lot of collateral damage
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

ArchangelLBC
03.30.2013 , 07:02 PM | #197
I don't get why they'd try to make like a rebalance by changing the proc rate when that was a complete nonissue for either AC in 2.0. Or was it a way to nerf skill points too?

Well played BW

-Wnd

cashogy_reborn
03.31.2013 , 10:43 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
I don't get why they'd try to make like a rebalance by changing the proc rate when that was a complete nonissue for either AC in 2.0. Or was it a way to nerf skill points too?

Well played BW
well by they you mean AP. since hes the only one making class changes. would love to hear his logic on the AP/Tactics nerf tho. the class was underpowered to begin with lol
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

ArchangelLBC
03.31.2013 , 04:29 PM | #199
Didn't you hear? Totally not getting nerfed. AP said so himself. Who could believe such a silly thing as an AP nerf????

-Wnd

PerinnAybara
04.01.2013 , 11:01 AM | #200
I know I'm going to cry when 2.0 comes out and that my guildmates/former guildmates will never take me to rateds.

Of course they'll still take my assassin though. Not that I really want to play him.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five