Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions disapperaring

Reynaga
03.28.2013 , 10:02 AM | #21
by seeing your companion, do they mean in the party window or they actually see the pixy running around next to you. When this bug happens to my wife and me, I still see the companion in the party window but the companion is not there for either of us.

Also whenever we group and this happens the companion doesn't just disappear for one person, it happens for both. It will be right after a quest, soon as we mount up and dismount the companion fails to appear and we have to actively summon it every time we dismount.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

DarthAliCat
03.28.2013 , 10:24 AM | #22
The guy who was assisting me said he could still see my companion. He works in Customer Service in-game, so I took him at his word meaning he could see her next to me while I could not.

I also want to add the CS rep has said they sent me an email to help fix this issue, but I never got any email.

JunkyardWolf
03.28.2013 , 01:17 PM | #23
I'm so tired of my companion fallen through the floor or worse the mob falling through the floor so i cant target it but they can follow me around,targeting me and/or my companion. this is another reason i'm not getting the expansion,they wont fix this stuff and things like helmets for weeks but they want me to ignore it and give em more money? ive sent lots of bug reorts,and what to i hear? crickets!
proud to be a Cranky ole fart!

Yaesive
03.28.2013 , 01:23 PM | #24
I have had this happen on various times and places as well. But as it is not consistent I can't even figure out if it is something I do. So I am interesting in this thread too.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

DarthAliCat
03.28.2013 , 02:19 PM | #25
Mine happens so often and randomly that I can't pinpoint what's going on to cause it

DarthAliCat
03.29.2013 , 11:50 AM | #26
I'm attempting the repair scan again. Let's see what happens now!

DarthAliCat
03.29.2013 , 03:57 PM | #27
Still no help. Still no email...and I see no one from CS has replied in here either. This is beyond frustrating.

Zeauregaard
03.29.2013 , 04:49 PM | #28
Yeah I've had the issue of the companion not spawning automatically as well, but we are talking about when the companion is summoned and active but will fall under the terrain and not be visible.

I too have tried to figure out if something I'm doing is triggering the mob or companion to disappear but still be active but it happens seemingly randomly. There are also certain mobs that I encounter often that commonly fall under terrain which makes me think it's not me, but a problem with the npc. Also, I noticed that once it happens once, is likely to occur more often that day.

DarthAliCat
03.29.2013 , 04:53 PM | #29
Exactly! I've been trying to see a pattern to all of my issues and there seems to be NO pattern!

DarthAliCat
03.29.2013 , 04:54 PM | #30
Also, just cause I'm frustrated, I would like to again point out that there are THREE pages of issues (and not just with me!) and not one CS rep has replied yet...