Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions disapperaring

Zeauregaard
03.26.2013 , 10:04 AM | #11
I have this same issue with companions disappearing under the terrain at random. I play on the harbinger. My companion will go under terrain and I can't target them to heal them or pull them. It'll say "out of range" or "cannot see target". What's more is this will happen with enemy npc's in combat. Other people in the group will continue to attack an npc, I will still have it targeted but I cannot use any of my abilities on it. This is especially frustrating when tanking operations and nightmare pilgrim. Bosses will just slip under the terrain and I cannot attack or taunt them at all. If I'm on a character with a knock back I can occasionally knock them up out of terrain but this of course doesn't work on bosses or champions.

DarthAliCat
03.26.2013 , 10:10 AM | #12
I have to admit, I'm glad I am not the only one with this glitch!

DarthAliCat
03.26.2013 , 01:39 PM | #13
I was told to try running the repair scan from the launcher, but sadly that is not fixing the issue either.

DarthAliCat
03.27.2013 , 06:42 AM | #14
Just want to report that the problem actually seems to be getting worse.

Wolvereen
03.27.2013 , 06:52 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
I've had a similar problem for a long while. Not much like a disappearing one though, more of a not respawning problem. While doing planetary contents and dailies with a group, most companions start not summoning after the usage of a speeder/rocket boost and are to be manually summoned. It gets fixed upon disbanding the group and reforming it. Just wanted to add.

p.s. Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU player here.
/sign

...same problem here^^

DarthAliCat
03.27.2013 , 08:03 AM | #16
I had a chat in-game with an agent. To make my issue MORE confusing, he said every time she disappeared for ME, he still could see her. She still is disappearing for me though

Zeauregaard
03.27.2013 , 02:33 PM | #17
Same here. I'll be questing with a guild member and they'll say they can see my companion when I can't. And when an enemy disappears others can still attack it when I can't. My graphics are set to the lowest possible too. I've even had issues with Kaliyo in particular. I will enter combat and (when i can see her) she will not engage in combat and will seemingly just stand there though my group member says she was attacking and using her abilities. I've tried toggling passive mode to no avail.

DarthAliCat
03.27.2013 , 05:48 PM | #18
I wonder if it's a server wide issue that is affecting us since a few of us were on shadowlands or is it more than that....

Hamidox
03.28.2013 , 06:38 AM | #19
Re-logging fixing this problem temporary. It's happened tons of times for me.

DarthAliCat
03.28.2013 , 07:07 AM | #20
I've tried relogging and that doesn't fix it but possibly for a few minutes for me.