Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bane vs vader who would win?

Darthmunch
12.20.2011 , 04:35 PM | #1
Bane with orblisk armour of darth vader ??

zirothehutt
12.20.2011 , 04:50 PM | #2
i doubt even vader could penetrate banes orbalisk defense.

Newsinz
12.20.2011 , 05:17 PM | #3
Sorry to burst ya bubble but Vader's midichlorian count is the highest known meaning his ability to use the force is greater. However, Bane was a better character and while based on statistics alone Vader would OWN Bane, I still think that Bane would hold his own.

Electrocutia
12.20.2011 , 07:56 PM | #4
Bane would stomp on vader... Lol

Damarog
12.20.2011 , 08:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Newsinz View Post
Sorry to burst ya bubble but Vader's midichlorian count is the highest known meaning his ability to use the force is greater. However, Bane was a better character and while based on statistics alone Vader would OWN Bane, I still think that Bane would hold his own.
Yet Obi-wan owned Vader so raw numbers don't count for much.
I loved Episode 1 and Qui Gon is the best Jedi ever.

XzkyggeX
12.20.2011 , 08:16 PM | #6
He got his revenge though sorta when he forced Obi-Wan to become one with the force.
Bailey - Davik's Estate

Damarog
12.20.2011 , 08:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by XzkyggeX View Post
He got his revenge though sorta when he forced Obi-Wan to become one with the force.
Im not sure he forced him, he is putting up a fight with no problem then Luke shows up and he just gives up in a way as if he wanted Luke to see him get killed by Vader.
I loved Episode 1 and Qui Gon is the best Jedi ever.

BrandonSM
12.21.2011 , 01:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Damarog View Post
Yet Obi-wan owned Vader so raw numbers don't count for much.
Go read.

As for Bane vs Vader. Thats tough. Vader is suppose to be stronger according to the Rule of Two. But this may be the only fight where Vader's cybernetic body kills him. Bane with Orbalisk armour is crazy, but if he did a Dark Side Storm/Hurricane like he did, it would kill himself and Vader.

Vader wins with DUeling, hands down. Force battle on the other hand, I give it to Bane. It was said he mastered Force Lightning to the point where in one bolt he could kill a Jedi Knight. And his knowledge of the Dark Side goes past most SIth Lords including Revan, Vader, Krayt, etc. I'd say the Sith Lord with the most knowledge of the Dark Side was Plageuis. Palpatine failed to Live longer than normal using the Dark SIde. He had to rely on clones.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Caith
12.21.2011 , 01:53 AM | #9
Personally, I think that Vader post Mustafar would have been nothing against any Sith Lord in a one on one fight.

If Vader was minus the armor I would say he could beat most of them.

I should point out no matter how strong Vader is the in force, all those cybernetics would put him at a total disadvantage. Keep in mind, while Vader DID kill the Emperor, the Emperor was totally focused on killing Luke at the time.

Also I should point out that Vader got beat by a Jedi (Luke) who barely had any training. I mean, how much time did he spend on Dagobah in ESB? A week, tops? Granted he had 6 months to hone his skills (I think that was the timeframe between ESB at RotJ..) But still...Considering that Vader was trained for 10 years, then spent a couple more years in constant warfare, slaughered just about every Jedi in the Jedi temple, supposedly hunted down the strays in the 20 years between RotS and ANH. I mean...How could Luke have POSSIBLY beat him with 6 months of training?

Add in the fact that Sith Lords are supposed to be stronger than Jedi who fall to the Darkside...Which Luke had briefly when he chopped off Vader's hand.

So yeah, anyway. Bane would wreck Vader post mustafar in any form.
Pre mustafar Vader would have been a more equal fight unless Bane had the Orbalisk armor, then Bane wins.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."
Darth Nagus-Sith Assassin
The Ebon Hawk

BrandonSM
12.21.2011 , 03:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Caith View Post
Personally, I think that Vader post Mustafar would have been nothing against any Sith Lord in a one on one fight.

If Vader was minus the armor I would say he could beat most of them.

I should point out no matter how strong Vader is the in force, all those cybernetics would put him at a total disadvantage. Keep in mind, while Vader DID kill the Emperor, the Emperor was totally focused on killing Luke at the time.

Also I should point out that Vader got beat by a Jedi (Luke) who barely had any training. I mean, how much time did he spend on Dagobah in ESB? A week, tops? Granted he had 6 months to hone his skills (I think that was the timeframe between ESB at RotJ..) But still...Considering that Vader was trained for 10 years, then spent a couple more years in constant warfare, slaughered just about every Jedi in the Jedi temple, supposedly hunted down the strays in the 20 years between RotS and ANH. I mean...How could Luke have POSSIBLY beat him with 6 months of training?

Add in the fact that Sith Lords are supposed to be stronger than Jedi who fall to the Darkside...Which Luke had briefly when he chopped off Vader's hand.

So yeah, anyway. Bane would wreck Vader post mustafar in any form.
Pre mustafar Vader would have been a more equal fight unless Bane had the Orbalisk armor, then Bane wins.

He was trying to turn Luke and he didn't want to kill his son. Not only did Vader kill almost every Jedi in the Temple, but he killed some of the most powerful Jedi during the period. Read the feats he accomplished in Suit. He mastered Makashi and Djem So. He was an unstoppable machine. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."