Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 big joke!

03.21.2013 , 03:34 AM | #1
Seriously, what the l are you thinking about with that new spec for powertech?
this is really stupid and 50% more will leave the game because of bioware have no clue about balance the game

Check the marauders ffs they are so overpowered and got buffed from day 1 until now. nerf that class in dps if you even trying to nerf the powertech..

Fix the powertech again or give pyrotech spec more dmg or just delete advanced prototype its useless

And why why why do i need to have high something cylinder on for the autocrit now?
should marauders get gore into smash spec and nerf that spec with 40 %

come on guys

03.21.2013 , 08:35 AM | #2
You know Powertech has their own forum ?

03.21.2013 , 11:36 AM | #3
Poasting in an "End of teh worldzorz" thread.

1 big joke indeed.

03.21.2013 , 12:12 PM | #4
It can be sort of funny to laugh at the "doomsday" PT posts, but tbh......well I think they are in a world of hurt. And it will only get worse. The low skill players are going to leave the PT Pyro spec and that will leave the higher skill people. Which means meta average productivity for the PT Pyros will increase despite the nerf. Which means they will get nerfed again. And again. That subclass is on the downside of a very long decline...

03.21.2013 , 01:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Skiritai View Post
Poasting in an "End of teh worldzorz" thread.

1 big joke indeed.
Posting it about Beta stuff, assuming there won't be anymore changes in the next two months, moreso.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

03.21.2013 , 01:52 PM | #6
Beta is Beta. IF this stuff goes live without being changed is completely different. PTS testing isn't done yet.

I really wish that people would just breathe and relax about **** done during beta and PTS testing. Only stress when it goes live.
Khuri-PT Operations Lead Covenant Shadows - The Ebon Hawk (US East) Armory Link

Gault: "I'd like to take this moment to remind you that you are not, in fact, a hovertank - no matter how much you dress like one."