Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior Act Free Baras Duel ; Spectators

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Sith Warrior Act Free Baras Duel ; Spectators

mastercommanders
03.20.2013 , 09:09 AM | #1
Hi everybody,

During the storyline, I can, if I would, don't kill Tremel and Lord Rathari. They're coming to my Duel against Baras.
My question: Are there other caracters in my Sith warrior storyline, who also can be a part of my last quest on Korriban at the Dark Council? And are these people important for Makeb? And will the class story to be continued on Makeb?

Mastercommander
"Ein angenehmes und heiteres Leben kommt nicht von šusseren Dingen. Der Mensch bringt aus seinem Inneren Lust und Freude in sein Leben." - Plutarch

mastercommanders
03.20.2013 , 09:13 AM | #2
Sry, I wanted to write "Act Three" instead Free
"Ein angenehmes und heiteres Leben kommt nicht von šusseren Dingen. Der Mensch bringt aus seinem Inneren Lust und Freude in sein Leben." - Plutarch

BenKatarn
03.20.2013 , 09:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mastercommanders View Post
Are there other caracters in my Sith warrior storyline, who also can be a part of my last quest on Korriban at the Dark Council?
No. Tremel and Rathari are the only ones. There is a small variation however in Tremel's dialogue depending on how you handled the situation with his daughter during the prologue (if you killed her or if you told her he lived and she tracked him down and then Tremel had to kill his own daughter himself).

Quote:
And are these people important for Makeb? And will the class story to be continued on Makeb?
Unknown. From what we've heard, Makeb has no individual class stories, but faction based stories. However, there will be some class-invidivual dialogues apparently.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech