Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Exploits of Special Missions Team 17

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Exploits of Special Missions Team 17

Ventessel
03.28.2013 , 06:46 AM | #11
Looks like Big Brother BioWare is looking out for our innocence with their filters. During the space scene, the word that appears as sc****** should be "scr" "aping".... but apparently the act of brushing closely against a space station is inappropriate for younger readers. Be advised!
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Ventessel
03.29.2013 , 05:33 AM | #12
Chapter Nine
Spoiler
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Aurbere
03.30.2013 , 10:34 PM | #13
This is very well written. Keep up the good work.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ventessel
03.31.2013 , 03:07 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
This is very well written. Keep up the good work.
Thank you, I'm enjoying writing it quite a bit. This first story arc, what I think of as "Act One", is the lead-in to the Civil War. It'll probably take another five or six chapters to conclude, I try to write one a day during the week.

Ventessel
04.01.2013 , 09:32 AM | #15
Chapter Ten

Spoiler

I apologize for the delay in posting this chapter. In an earlier post I had mentioned that this was going to be up by Thursday, but real life took over and while I had the concepts for the scenes written, I didn't have a chance to flesh them out until late Sunday night.

I am interested in feed back on the characters. I'd welcome any guesses about what they're up to, plot revelations you enjoyed, things you're confused about or wish I would go into more detail on, characters you like, characters you don't like, the general pacing of the story, etc.

Ventessel
04.03.2013 , 09:11 AM | #16
Chapter Eleven
Spoiler

Aurbere
04.05.2013 , 08:03 PM | #17
Interesting. I look forward to seeing what the Admiral is going to do.

Although I do wonder who that tatooed man was. One Sith? Or a rogue group? Puzzling. Many questions that I look forward to seeing answered in future chapters.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ventessel
04.05.2013 , 08:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Interesting. I look forward to seeing what the Admiral is going to do.

Although I do wonder who that tatooed man was. One Sith? Or a rogue group? Puzzling. Many questions that I look forward to seeing answered in future chapters.
Who's to say he's a Sith at all? An enigma wrapped in a mystery, indeed.

I would have Chapter Twelve ready to go tonight, but this week has been busy. Ought to have it up sometime in the next ten or twelve hours, probably at around 4500 words. Might go for broke and try to have Chapter Thirteen written before lunch on Saturday... we shall see.

Ventessel
04.06.2013 , 09:11 AM | #19
Chapter Twelve

Spoiler

Ventessel
04.06.2013 , 04:23 PM | #20
Chapter Thirteen

Spoiler