Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Newcomers

Goshee
01.16.2012 , 11:40 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by U_S_A View Post
...There was information about minimum requirements so I figured I would ask. Instead of telling me I am posting in the wrong section, why not point me in the right direction? I am not computer literate. I did research. Have you recently browsed through the available options?? There is an immense list of choices. I simply asked for advice and to be pointed in the right direction. The forums are a place to ask questions and receive answers. That is why I posted.
I know nothing about graphics cards and what not. There is a good thread somewhere for you though I will look for it for you.

Goshee
01.17.2012 , 04:23 PM | #203
updated the minimum system requirements.

Goshee
01.18.2012 , 04:35 PM | #204
updated the layout of the looting section to make it easier to read (hopefully ^^)

fotch_
01.19.2012 , 12:13 PM | #205
Great post

BJMH
01.21.2012 , 10:20 AM | #206
Thx, it's awesome!

Necrolisk
01.29.2012 , 10:59 PM | #207
Thks, it's useful
Begin With The End In Mind

_JediKnight
01.31.2012 , 05:11 PM | #208
Great guide!

I do have a question regarding the Story section though. I'm a brand new player having just started a few days ago so still reading through the forums for info and may have missed this somewhere but I'd like to know...are there more implications for going to the opposite spectrum of the force than your initial allegience? I'm considering taking a jedi and turning him dark but don't know the full impact of what that means and whether that will make me weaker in some way. I know you can't use blue lightsabers if you go down the dark side path but is there more to it than that?

Also, I'm assuming there are benefits to being a higher rank one way or the other but haven't seen any explanation of what that is...do you get stronger if you are on Rank 2 of the light side rather than Rank 1?

EnvyLivius
01.31.2012 , 05:19 PM | #209
Hello folks, I'm Tim aka Mirku on the server sith wyrm I think is how you spell it. I'm posting here because I was trying to make a new post on the north america/pve/Empire forums and it says "EnvyLivius, you do not have permission to access this page." Can anyone tell me why please? Would be very much appreciated as I'm trying to scout around for guilds and make some posts in reference to that & it will not allow me. Any & all help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

GymQuirk
01.31.2012 , 06:04 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by EnvyLivius View Post
Hello folks, I'm Tim aka Mirku on the server sith wyrm I think is how you spell it. I'm posting here because I was trying to make a new post on the north america/pve/Empire forums and it says "EnvyLivius, you do not have permission to access this page." Can anyone tell me why please? Would be very much appreciated as I'm trying to scout around for guilds and make some posts in reference to that & it will not allow me. Any & all help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
The Guild Hall forums have been set to Read-only for a while before they are deleted.

Use the new Server Group forums instead.

(IIRC, this was implemented a couple of weeks back.)