Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Newcomers

Riftmaster
12.25.2011 , 10:35 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
A pretty noob question here: how do I apply the color crystal to my rifle so I can change the color? Do I have to "destroy" it and my rifle on the work bench? I am missing something here. I'm a level 10 trooper.
You can use a workbench if you wish, but it's unnecessary.

You can simply Ctrl + Right-Click the item you wish to mod, then drag the mods already on it to your inventory, and drag the mods you wish to add to the now empty slots...

When you remove a mod, it'll ask you if you wish to pay for the removal - click yes if you wish to keep it.

Alternatively, you can simply drop the new mods atop the old, destroying the old ones...

I think...
Riftmaster
The Customer Service forum may have answers to various launcher/account issues people are having - check it out.

lavos_six
12.26.2011 , 03:05 AM | #122
Wow, great guide! Wish I had read this when I started playing. Oh well, learning from mistakes isn't that ...bad. :P

Goshee
12.26.2011 , 04:28 PM | #123
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! Thanks for all the support so far guys ^^!

prologos
12.27.2011 , 09:04 AM | #124
Merry Xmas to all.
I have a weird problem. I can't start a new thread in the forums cause it doesn't let me put a title on it.
I did a little research on the net and found out that other people have the same problem but I haven't found any solution online.
I would like to ask if anyone else here had the same problem and how did he overcame it.

Sorry I don't start a new thread about the problem as I was supposed to but the reason is obvious.

zorbias
12.27.2011 , 09:15 AM | #125
my first post! yesss!!!!! I've been trying to post here but only succeeded now! Will be playing the game, and more!

Doomscout
12.28.2011 , 12:49 AM | #126
I have quesiton: what if i am hit lvl 50 and quest is not long give xp. so will i get extra credit or money instead xp like wow quest reward system ?

Discotrash
12.28.2011 , 04:07 AM | #127
Hi,

Thank you to the OP for such a helpful thread!
Oakcrest - Sith Sorcerer on the Red Eclipse
My referral link

Goshee
12.28.2011 , 06:30 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomscout View Post
I have quesiton: what if i am hit lvl 50 and quest is not long give xp. so will i get extra credit or money instead xp like wow quest reward system ?
Not sure about this one, will look into it ^^

Goshee
12.28.2011 , 06:30 AM | #129
Thanks for all the great support guys! Added a couple new sections to the guide as well. Will update them with more information soon!

linkVajk
12.28.2011 , 10:21 AM | #130
AWESOME guide, thanks

just one question for me to be clear: no matter how many companions i have, i will have 3/3/3/1=10 skills right? Or did i understand that correctly?
linkVajk