Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A New Versus Series!

Selenial
03.16.2013 , 11:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You're probably right, but I'll wait a bit to see what others think.
Start ASAP IMO..... I didn't want to jump into the Kaggath so late, so I feel left out :P
Then again, if you don't I could always jump in for Traya, seems Beni is trying to even the arguments out, and we can't let that happen now can we?
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi
03.16.2013 , 11:10 AM | #12
Well, let's say we are pitting Revan against Qui-Gon Jinn (not an actual match-up). Revan may have greater feats, but Qui-Gon has shown superior skill.
/shrug

Alright then...

Edit: Ya I was getting at 1 on 1 feats really..but we shall see the match ups.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

LadyKulvax
03.16.2013 , 11:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Start ASAP IMO..... I didn't want to jump into the Kaggath so late, so I feel left out :P
Then again, if you don't I could always jump in for Traya, seems Beni is trying to even the arguments out, and we can't let that happen now can we?
I have stopped posting now that things keep getting added every time G0-T0 starts losing ground, when I tried to introduce other elements of Traya's powerbase, I got shut down, apparently the comparisons between force users and the comparisons between bosses work very differently.
"True power, is not the ability to destroy an opponent, on the contrary, true power lies in words, for words can create and destroy civilisations, a lightsaber or a gout of lightning cannot."
Power Victory

Aurbere
03.16.2013 , 11:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Do what you feel is best. I'm trying to figure out which match-up is first.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Aurbere
03.16.2013 , 11:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
/shrug

Alright then...

Edit: Ya I was getting at 1 on 1 feats really..but we shall see the match ups.
I'm probably going to make adjustments to who will face who since I have not disclosed the actual matches yet.
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
03.16.2013 , 11:23 AM | #16
I'm probably going to make adjustments to who will face who since I have not disclosed the actual matches yet.
Alright then, looking forward to see who is up against who first.

Aurbere
03.16.2013 , 11:42 AM | #17
If I hadn't said this already, I would like to just point out something. While I will try to make the first round of matches as close as possible, I cannot say the same for future rounds. Blame the brackets I guess.

Wolfninjajedi
03.16.2013 , 11:57 AM | #18
If I hadn't said this already, I would like to just point out something. While I will try to make the first round of matches as close as possible, I cannot say the same for future rounds. Blame the brackets I guess.
Eh it'll happen eventually, no worries.

Aurbere
03.16.2013 , 01:22 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Eh it'll happen eventually, no worries.
It probably will happen. Looking at the brackets that I have set up, it seems most likely that a lop-sided match-up will happen eventually. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

Beniboybling
03.16.2013 , 01:28 PM | #20
Ooh! Sounds cool. However, a suggestion:

Perhaps not Vitiate: I mean, this guy is pretty OPed and I wouldn't find it hard to argue him beating pretty much everyone in this line-up. Also, the outcomes of all the battles he has been in have been inconclusive. Basically its difficult to pin down how powerful he actually is and all to easy to say he'll wipe the floor with everyone. But hey, your call.

Vitiate aside, these are the people I think have a chance of winning:

Malgus
Exar Kun
Vader
Kenobi
Traya

They seem to be the most powerful/cunning etc. IMO. But we shall see.