Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 Button Sorc Healz Video

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mayali
03.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #31
Just so you scrubs know, the rumor originated from an angry rwz team that lost in a close hypergates.
They think something as little as a leap/bubblepop is the reason they lost the game.
Sounds like a pathetic excuse to why they lost, cuz supposedly you can macro your leap and click off the bubble stun?
Who the hell comes up with this?
Smells like a bunch of butthurt in this thread.

JoeyDeluxe
03.17.2013 , 02:38 PM | #32
No butthurt here. I couldn't care less. I just thought it was funny. Hence the video made in jest... the bubble pop in the video done in jest.... only ones with sore butts is you guys. Course I would be mad too if guys in my guild got a week ban for running scripts.

Mayali
03.17.2013 , 05:20 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by MrFrezzer View Post
Please learn to spell and get back to me. I await your post that actually can be read by people with college degrees.
I'm not surprised by this response. At least you acknowledge that you are bad.
All I'm saying is that you might want to stop finding excuses for losing, because this accusation of using hacks is ridiculous.

You weren't even there, but it doesn't really matter since you guys stopped running. If it helps you sleep better at night thinking that the only reason HSP won was because of hacks, then good for you.

Have a nice evening.

MrFrezzer
03.17.2013 , 05:30 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Mayali View Post
I'm not surprised by this response. At least you acknowledge that you are bad.
All I'm saying is that you might want to stop finding excuses for losing, because this accusation of using hacks is ridiculous.

You weren't even there, but it doesn't really matter since you guys stopped running. If it helps you sleep better at night thinking that the only reason HSP won was because of hacks, then good for you.

Have a nice evening.
As I can see by your mothers response, her typing skills are much more on par with the rest of the star wars community. I wasn't the one who got banned nor did I ever say hsp cheated against us in a game EVER. Just because you beat us a few times with random pugs in our group since most of the time we never have a full guild on since we don't live in our mothers basement and actually have managed to pass school to get a real job. I await your response of rage.

P.S. Please post more information that incriminates your self, since each post is making you look like a bad.
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Mayali
03.17.2013 , 05:34 PM | #35
Oh, there's no rage here. I actually think this is pretty funny.
Keep the excuses going though... they're my favorite part.

MrFrezzer
03.17.2013 , 05:39 PM | #36
Oh, there's no rage here. I actually think this is pretty funny.
Keep the excuses going though... they're my favorite part.
Lol explain bans and we wait.
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Mayali
03.17.2013 , 05:45 PM | #37
Whatever gives you hope.

MrFrezzer
03.17.2013 , 06:24 PM | #38
Whatever gives you hope.
Jodi Arias told me she can't remember. I'm sorry you keep having black outs and forgetting what has happened. Seems you think your case is fool proof as hers by just saying it didn't happen. People just don't get banned.
Frezz

JoeyDeluxe
03.17.2013 , 06:35 PM | #39
I just wanted to post my comical PvP video for others to enjoy and you guys waiving your epeens around is going to get my thread deleted.

Cilas
03.18.2013 , 08:05 AM | #40
How did he know I was smiling! Look forward to hearing the results
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch