Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 Button Sorc Healz Video

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JoeyDeluxe
03.15.2013 , 04:18 AM | #1
After the 1 button PT, I decided to showcase my sorc with 2 buttons instead of just 1. Sorry guys healing is too complicated for just 1 button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUXuFygGl4M

Cilas
03.15.2013 , 07:42 AM | #2
Not impressed. If you were really trying to troll the two buttons would have been shield (WITHOUT bubble spec) and resurgence.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

islander
03.15.2013 , 08:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Not impressed. If you were really trying to troll the two buttons would have been shield (WITHOUT bubble spec) and resurgence.
This.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Mayali
03.15.2013 , 09:39 AM | #4
lololololololol

http://troll.me?p=43339

battle rez incoming

Pistols-GS
03.15.2013 , 10:30 AM | #5
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Crawelc
03.15.2013 , 10:36 AM | #6
You spelled my name wrong. Yet another reason for me to not do rateds
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Vildiil
03.15.2013 , 11:05 AM | #7
Not that I really care about any of this but you listed Is Bad as one of those guilds, I'm pretty sure Clinique his PT from the first video is in Is Bad.

Laforet
03.15.2013 , 11:56 AM | #8
Horrible video but proves that scoreboard numbers have nothing to do with being good at PvP.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Schizo_Toast
03.15.2013 , 12:54 PM | #9
Joey has played plenty of rateds on his sorc and PT. Back in RSU days and with Is Bad now. He also plays with Casual in regs. So sorry HSP gm but you just made yourself look like an idiot and you fell right into his troll. If you're going to call somebody out for not playing rateds at least make sure they haven't done them. Anyone that's played with Joey knows he's a huge troll and you just fed him the motherlode.
B'larg Schizo, Marauder POT5
Blarg's guild adventures: ORW->RSU->ORW->Is Bad->Clutch->???

Pistols-GS
03.15.2013 , 01:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Schizo_Toast View Post
Joey has played plenty of rateds on his sorc and PT. Back in RSU days and with Is Bad now. He also plays with Casual in regs. So sorry HSP gm but you just made yourself look like an idiot and you fell right into his troll. If you're going to call somebody out for not playing rateds at least make sure they haven't done them. Anyone that's played with Joey knows he's a huge troll and you just fed him the motherlode.
Go on...
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>