Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

hunterraaze
04.28.2013 , 07:09 PM | #31
I believe it's only appropriate to resurrect this now that Cathar have been previewed. From what we have seen, what do you plan on making your Cathar look like?
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia

theUndead
04.28.2013 , 08:46 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterraaze View Post
I believe it's only appropriate to resurrect this now that Cathar have been previewed. From what we have seen, what do you plan on making your Cathar look like?
Well my inspiration is quite interesting. See when I was younger I used to play games on the orginal playstaion and of my favorite games was called Tai Fu. This game was about a young tiger who learns Kung fu from various animal clans to avenge his white tiger father. So I'm going to try make my Cathar look like ****** Tai.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

blindxsecrets
04.28.2013 , 11:02 PM | #33
Trooper. For sure. I mean, c'mon? I love Aric (Lassie's voice from Psych gives me the gigglefits, I can't help it). I've been holding out on making a Trooper since Cathar was originally announced and I have an open slot waiting eagerly for it. I'm also going to change my Zabrak Sage to one. I was considering a Cathar Merc also, but I'm not sure. I know I want one on the Empire side, though. Just uncertain if I should replace one I have or start one from scratch.

Decisions, decisions..
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Twickers
04.28.2013 , 11:13 PM | #34
A marauder possibly my scoundrel
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Radzkie
04.29.2013 , 12:02 AM | #35
None.

Ewww...furries. :P

Andrastee
04.29.2013 , 12:53 AM | #36
Bounty Hunter all the way. She'll show those Mandalorians who's the best Hunter in the galaxy.

chriscruiz
04.29.2013 , 01:38 AM | #37
I will be making a Cathar Jedi Knight so when I pop Valorous Call I can yell: THUNDERCATS HOOO!

tanerb
04.29.2013 , 08:53 AM | #38
I don't think I will ever play a Cathar character

Anysao
04.29.2013 , 03:33 PM | #39
Scoundrel Cathar Male for me! Operative is my favorite class, I wish I made my gunslinger a scoundrel...

But where is the twist? He isn't a member of the republic, he's a scoundrel for the GSI!
GSI- We stay neutral, so you don't have to.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Lumpyone
04.29.2013 , 04:59 PM | #40
Been waiting for Cathar since release and very excited they will be here soon. I have a female trooper who will be getting the change to Cathar and then following through on the romance story with Aric.

I've been wanting to create either a Shadow or Assasin, and it will be Cathar.