Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

hunterraaze
03.12.2013 , 09:24 PM | #1
Hi! Was just curious to know what class(s) (if any) you guys will all be rolling when Cathar finally hit the game. I plan on making...
Male Cathar Jedi Shadow.
What about you?
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia

Damask_Rose
03.12.2013 , 11:39 PM | #2
I"m leaving a spot open for a male Jedi Knight.

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Silversword
03.13.2013 , 12:07 AM | #3
None. I think they look ugly... They looked ugly in KOTOR and they still look ugly here. Sooo yeah. No thanks, kitty people.

Tourmaline
03.13.2013 , 12:42 AM | #4
Trooper - think Aric would make a good companion for her. ^^ Also - never finished the trooper storyline yet.
***NOT*** for sale/beg/borrow or trade EVER. :P If someone says I am, report them asap.

Rabenschwinge
03.13.2013 , 04:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterraaze View Post
Hi! Was just curious to know what class(s) (if any) you guys will all be rolling when Cathar finally hit the game. I plan on making...
Male Cathar Jedi Shadow.
What about you?
I have a smuggler I was never really content with. I chose dirty fighting scoundrel and even though it's one of my longest existing characters I never got beyond level 19 with it. I might delete it and make a cathar gunslinger. Or I might respec to sawbones and play a healer. Tough decision. The character is one figure from the stories I wrote about my main, back before the game launched, and I really like the looks I chose in the character creation...

So far all my characters are either twi'lek or chiss and I actually like it that way. But cathar is tempting. I remember that cathar doctor on Ord Mantell...
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

Koyaanisqat
03.13.2013 , 05:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I"m leaving a spot open for a male Jedi Knight.
yupyup
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Stressfire
03.13.2013 , 05:09 PM | #7
Thief most likely, plus the claws make for a decent bonus to Unarmed....oh, nevermind, wrong game

Lore-wise, they'd almost only "fit in" on Pub side. I can't picture the Empire training the Cathar as Sith, nor entrusting a "slave species" with safeguarding the Empire's secrets (Agent).

Pretty much just leaves Merc/Powertech - even though a stealth class would fit the whole cat-people thing.

theUndead
03.13.2013 , 05:33 PM | #8
For me it is going to be male Cathar Sorcerer.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Rabenschwinge
03.13.2013 , 05:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Stressfire View Post
Pretty much just leaves Merc/Powertech - even though a stealth class would fit the whole cat-people thing.
Which is why they might make good agents... no one would expect it.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

DallianWyrd
03.13.2013 , 06:04 PM | #10
Juggernaut for the Roaring part (Force Scream) and Vanguard as the Brother of Aric xD
Account created in 2008, Proud CE owner, Link to my Twitter and Twitch.tv
Présentation de la Falcon Squadron (PVE/PVP)
The Kore Legacy on DN.
Dallian,Xepher