Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Gray Helix Components Legacy Bound!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Make Gray Helix Components Legacy Bound!

OKandrew
03.12.2013 , 01:44 PM | #1
Virtually ever single item you can buy with the are Legacy items. Why aren't the components Legacy bound as well?

supafreak
03.12.2013 , 02:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OKandrew View Post
Virtually ever single item you can buy with the are Legacy items. Why aren't the components Legacy bound as well?
THe cool new speeder isnt legacy bound at the moment, and cost 48 helix, so pretty much only my dps alt has a chance at getting it even remotely soon (she has the most helix tokens)
Death By Snu Snu- The Spirit is Willing But The Flesh is Spongy and Bruised

OKandrew
03.12.2013 , 02:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by supafreak View Post
THe cool new speeder isnt legacy bound at the moment, and cost 48 helix, so pretty much only my dps alt has a chance at getting it even remotely soon (she has the most helix tokens)
I understand that, but I think that speeder is really unrealistically costed considering the parts aren't Legacy Bound ATM. 30 at most would be fine IMO.

This actually kinda adds to my argument TBH.

supafreak
03.12.2013 , 02:46 PM | #4
I understand that, but I think that speeder is really unrealistically costed considering the parts aren't Legacy Bound ATM. 30 at most would be fine IMO.

This actually kinda adds to my argument TBH.
I meant for it to. it sucks that they arent legacy bound. it's such a rough grind to even get one weapon in the first place much less having to get all those helix tokens on the proper character. I did the event with 3 characters, one has 18 the other two only got 5 each. I got bored, it was a chore not fun it took forever id much rather one character have 28 tokens instead of spread them out this way
Death By Snu Snu- The Spirit is Willing But The Flesh is Spongy and Bruised

anonnn
03.12.2013 , 02:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by supafreak View Post
Yup, if the Gray Helix Components were Legacy Bound, I could pool my components and purchase one of those new Gree vehicles ...
Boring conversation anyway.
Think twice. . . Think again.

OKandrew
03.12.2013 , 03:32 PM | #6
I also agree the new Gree Mount should be Legacy Bound in some way. Think that is a good idea waiting for BW to implement.

SWGEvictee
03.12.2013 , 03:46 PM | #7
Proof positive that players are spoiled rotten these days when getting just one of these weapons is considered an unbearable grind.

OKandrew
03.12.2013 , 06:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
Proof positive that players are spoiled rotten these days when getting just one of these weapons is considered an unbearable grind.
Who said anything about the weapons? I have 2 myself. I just think if they are gonna re-release the event, and add an item that cost 48 Helixs, that spare said Helixs spread out on multiple toons should be Legacy Bound to make things only a LITTLE easier...

SWGEvictee
03.13.2013 , 05:56 AM | #9
Who said anything about the weapons? I have 2 myself. I just think if they are gonna re-release the event, and add an item that cost 48 Helixs, that spare said Helixs spread out on multiple toons should be Legacy Bound to make things only a LITTLE easier...
Supafreak said that about the weapons three posts above mine.

ChrisMattar
03.13.2013 , 08:06 AM | #10
Every person I know and have spoken to all guildies included where totally bummed by the fact that the mount cant be sent to an alt before its activated. I for one have used all my helixes with my two main character for weapons, now even if I want to go from scratch and complete everything (which I cant anyway, I have a job) I still wont be able to buy the mount, however I still have 42 helixes from last event with my GS that I never play in general. I do not want him to have the mount, I should be able to buy it with him and send it to my main to activate!

Or at the very least make the helixes BTL so i can send them. but this way its screws everyone up for one reason or another. I sincerely hope you will fix this, I cannot think of any logical reason not to make the mount BTL like the weapons, then it can be activated with whichever alt we want!