Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best min/maxing for PVP Sawbones healer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Best min/maxing for PVP Sawbones healer?

thecoffeeguy
03.08.2013 , 02:08 PM | #1
Hey all.
I have been wanting to ask this for sometime, and now with 2.0 coming down the road, i have some questions on how to min/max and optimize my gear for pvp healing.

I am currently full WH gear, minus relics. Fully augmented with cunning mods, except relics. (lagging on upgrading relics).

With 2.0 coming and both WH and EWH going away, i have been saving my RWZ comms because of these changes.
That being said, should I just hang onto my comms now and not buy any gear? Should I work on min/maxing WH gear? Suggestions?

Just looking for help on getting all my gear squared away.
Thx

Vanc

spritepr
03.10.2013 , 04:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy View Post
Hey all.
I have been wanting to ask this for sometime, and now with 2.0 coming down the road, i have some questions on how to min/max and optimize my gear for pvp healing.

I am currently full WH gear, minus relics. Fully augmented with cunning mods, except relics. (lagging on upgrading relics).

With 2.0 coming and both WH and EWH going away, i have been saving my RWZ comms because of these changes.
That being said, should I just hang onto my comms now and not buy any gear? Should I work on min/maxing WH gear? Suggestions?

Just looking for help on getting all my gear squared away.
Thx

Vanc
I would save the comms. Also this has been discussed previously in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=527760

IMO ~40% crit, ~80% surge ( you can put some alacrity in there but I prefer the extra surge since I heal mostly through hots), rest in power/cunning.
LD50 Merson - Scoundrel Heal/DPS
POT5

thecoffeeguy
03.10.2013 , 07:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by spritepr View Post
I would save the comms. Also this has been discussed previously in this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=527760

IMO ~40% crit, ~80% surge ( you can put some alacrity in there but I prefer the extra surge since I heal mostly through hots), rest in power/cunning.
Cool. Thank you very much.

Cheers