Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware Customer Support ROCKS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware Customer Support ROCKS

Arlon_Nabarlly
03.07.2013 , 11:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
The last CS ticket I sent took 3 weeks to receive answer.

Face it they dont care
This is the stupidest thing I've read. Response time is not equal to caring. That's like saying calling someone's home phone when they aren't home the fact that they didn't answer means they don't care. They are backed up on tickets in a first in/first out system. I suppose you could argue that the backup being this bad is a sign that they need more staff and not getting the staff could be construed as lack of caring. The fact is before the holidays/f2p the response time was pretty good, with lower staff during the holidays and addition tickets from the massive change from f2p they got a sizable backlog, but the backlog is shrinking. It's sad that it took months, but I think they will get there.

Darslk
03.07.2013 , 11:06 AM | #12
I sent in a ticket the other night because I wasn't awarded my comms after completing a group finder op and the next morning there was a reply and all my comms were in my mailbox, so I'm certainly happy with their customer support. That's the extent of my experience and knowledge of how customer support works though, so maybe mine was just easier to accomplish? No idea.

Just thought I'd throw in a nice success story because normally I notice the only vocal people are the unhappy people.
Prophecy of the Five, <Ghost Panther>

Eillack
03.07.2013 , 11:34 AM | #13
I was got an ingame response a couple seconds after I set a ticket - how dare they!?

With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

RommelESP
03.07.2013 , 12:13 PM | #14
Yeah, Customer Support ROCKS!!11oneoneeleven

NO

http://i.imgur.com/IloXWBw.jpg

1 3 months for a response
2 I have lost 1.800 CC ( ~15 $/ )

Resumen: I bought a mount ( 1.800 CC ), i lose the mount thanks to the Skill Cap bug. I openned the ticket but a few months after this, due to the lack of response, I bought again the mount and keep the mount in my bank until bioware fix the bug. Now, 3 months later, I get a response where the CS says that like he sees the mount in my char ( the second one ) the problem was magical resolved and he close my ticket.
Dark Requiem - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Rommelesp / Keitelesp / Zhukovesp / Nimitzesp / Guderianesp / Rundstedtesp
Dark-Requiem - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

Marshal_Ney
03.07.2013 , 12:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NwahsNirom View Post
I had spent 350 black hole comms on a hazmat implant that I had already bought. I bought it, looked at the stats, and decided at the time I didn't want to trade the absorb for defense or something. So I threw it in my vault.

Then weeks/months later, I bought the same implant again, forgetting I had bought it before, and wanting those stats.

I sent in a ticket praying I could get those comms back, and check it out:

Bioware rocks

Yes,i totally agree with you,i had a similar situation like you, purchased the wrong item,and they refounded me the black hole commendations.
BioWare is doing a good job so far.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

Darka
03.07.2013 , 12:26 PM | #16
While its great to see them being better at this, and more community effort in general
Its still a little sad to see that stuff that was talked about, begged for, and ignored is finally coming around as "oh maybe thats a good idea after all" over a year+ later,

Levity
03.07.2013 , 02:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
Yeah, Customer Support ROCKS!!11oneoneeleven

NO

http://i.imgur.com/IloXWBw.jpg

1 3 months for a response
2 I have lost 1.800 CC ( ~15 $/ )

Resumen: I bought a mount ( 1.800 CC ), i lose the mount thanks to the Skill Cap bug. I openned the ticket but a few months after this, due to the lack of response, I bought again the mount and keep the mount in my bank until bioware fix the bug. Now, 3 months later, I get a response where the CS says that like he sees the mount in my char ( the second one ) the problem was magical resolved and he close my ticket.
You should of sent in a ticket everyday. Honestly why would you buy another one lmaooooooo. That's your own fault xD

Amlici
03.07.2013 , 02:25 PM | #18
Eh everytime i have rang the customer support number for my country i end up speaking to someone in Asia or Ireland. Think they have pulled the plug on our Australian phone answering guys. Guys in Ireland are a pleasant bunch to talk to though.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC