Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LtGeneralGezlin
03.11.2013 , 01:38 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
New stuff is coming. The announcer during SXSW. Let me see if I can find the link to the panel discussion.

EDIT: Here is the panel discussion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOagb...ature=youtu.be

Thanks. I was kinda away from the internet over the weekend, so I'm still getting caught up on stuff I missed.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Rafaman
03.11.2013 , 01:40 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Thanks. I was kinda away from the internet over the weekend, so I'm still getting caught up on stuff I missed.
No worries. I just found out about this myself.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.11.2013 , 01:46 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
No worries. I just found out about this myself.
I'm glad the armors are on sale, and have some spare CC. lol. The Lightsaber crystal info is pretty cool.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Arlon_Nabarlly
03.11.2013 , 01:59 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by NoDayLkeDoomsday View Post
Great, so the scalene set I spent a week outfitting with level 45 purple components for a low-level alt to look forward to is now a silly waste of time. Why am I always punished for following the rules and doing things early?
Agreed. Again Bioware messes up by bowing to the cry babies that want everything for free. Will there ever be anything in this game that's truly rare/hard to achieve.

Thylbanus
03.11.2013 , 02:07 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric
FINALLY. My Tron Lightcycle!
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Jonoku
03.11.2013 , 02:11 PM | #86
I'm not gonna play the gree event because of no xfers.

DarkDisturbed
03.11.2013 , 02:18 PM | #87
I wonder when it is too... OH WAIT I KNOW!

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:
  • Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Dire Overlord's Vestments
  • Dire Warmaster's Body Armor
  • Dire Eliminator's Chestguard
  • Guard Captain's Chestplate
  • CZ-27k Stealth Ops Suit
  • CZ-18x Avalanche Chestplate
  • Honored Master's Vestments
  • Honored Champion's Robe
  • Honored Sabarist's Harness
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • MA-52 Med-tech Chestplate
  • Emergency Responder's Overcoat
  • MA-53 Overwatch Chestplate
  • Jawagram "I Love You"
  • Jawagram "It's A Surprise"

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric
Will the old cartel packs be disappearing, with the new ones being added tomorrow?

TUXs
03.11.2013 , 02:30 PM | #88

-eric
OMG YOU TEASE!!! We wanted more communication, not torture!!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Asavar
03.11.2013 , 02:49 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by NoDayLkeDoomsday View Post
Great, so the scalene set I spent a week outfitting with level 45 purple components for a low-level alt to look forward to is now a silly waste of time. Why am I always punished for following the rules and doing things early?
Boohoo. Woe is you. Take out the components and save them for when you're 45.

Whoa, logic.

Pscyon
03.11.2013 , 03:11 PM | #90

-eric
Please tell me it's better than the Czerka holiday mount. I almost died when I saw it.
Sith Sorcerer