Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eillack
03.09.2013 , 09:28 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
How about we activate it on PTS atleast so I can get my legacy saber and gear myself for PvP????? Or make the helixes legacy bound on PTS. Either way.......but have it done by the time I get home from work.

T minus 2 h 30 m
Indeed, not having Grey helixes legacy bound was a huge mistake.

My Commando will never use that crappy reskin of the WH cannon...BW took effort to not give that one AC a new wep while everyone else did.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

ahduth
03.10.2013 , 06:03 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
I strongly suggest you update the cartel market's description (maybe put a note about it on the launcher as well) during next maintenance. If something's only available for a limited time, which the Golden Scalene now is, people should be made aware of the fact so they can act accordingly.
Could motivate people to make impulse buys, prompting more cash purchases of cartel coins. Seems like a good idea for Bioware.
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgamer View Post
The arguement is that we shouldnt have to hybrid ourselves out like prostitutes to be viable

Roalmo
03.10.2013 , 03:42 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by KagatoTheThird View Post
Realy it doesn't matter 1st there is no weekly cap and I think the most expensive thing to buy is around 40 comms (the makeb stuff) and since you can keep them since you start getting them which can be as early as level 1, it gives you incentive to go out and use them. Note you can still buy that end game mod at level 10 on the fleet

Skodan 1 any planet com = 1 plantery com

I see we approach the game from completely opposite POV's

Your eye seems to be on the "prize", i.e. "end game".

I however am enjoying the trip, in my own fashion. For example I have a group of toons(4) on Hoth. They enjoyed themselves on Tattoinine for about 138+ coms. Then Balmorra(they be reps) for 147+. Quesh for 50+, Hoth now for 60+. All those numbers are for each toon, not cumulative.

The alt train will continue with another group of 4 AFTER the first group reaches 50(maybe now 55, thoughts in process on that). The second group were going to be "financed" com wise by the first groups efforts, making the trip to 50/55 somewhat easier.

So I will(would have) USED the com's and don't have to be "incentivevised" by some paranoid government agency.

Now it is taking me about an hour average to "fix" the "problem" I didn't create. As I have several "groups" on different servers, this fix will take me about 16 hrs., sigh.

So it does "matter".

NoDayLkeDoomsday
03.10.2013 , 03:53 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
In addition to removing Golden Scalene Armor with the next patch, your feedback prompted us to reduce the level requirement on all Cosmetic Galactic Reputation rewards to level 10. This includes Voss Ambassador's, Hyperspace Hotshot, Section Guardian, and all Scalene Armor.
Great, so the scalene set I spent a week outfitting with level 45 purple components for a low-level alt to look forward to is now a silly waste of time. Why am I always punished for following the rules and doing things early?

Burtlebe
03.11.2013 , 11:25 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright, I have an answer for ya, I even come bearing details! The answer to the first part is that, as you know, you will have a cap of 50 Planetary Commendations. The new information I have for you (and I confirmed with Ahmad) is that the overflow that you will have when 2.0 launches is another 50 on top of that. What this means is that any Planetary Commendations that you have above 100 will be lost.

Hope that clears it up! Nice work chuixupu on trying to clear it up as well as that had "part" of the answer. Go team!

-eric
Eric,

Once you are sure of the new comm allowances and such, could we get a post of all various comms currently on live and what they will become under 2.0 along with max amount of each allowed. There are alot of folks who never come to the forums and when this goes live if they are not given a list and warned early enough to do something about it they going to be mad.

I have been working to keep my guild updated but would be great if we had one post with all the information.

thanks
Burt

If you already have this posted I apologize but havent found it yet.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

EricMusco
03.11.2013 , 01:15 PM | #76 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
So now I wonder when the next update is haha...might have to save up creds for Gold Scalene.
I wonder when it is too... OH WAIT I KNOW!

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:
  • Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Dire Overlord's Vestments
  • Dire Warmaster's Body Armor
  • Dire Eliminator's Chestguard
  • Guard Captain's Chestplate
  • CZ-27k Stealth Ops Suit
  • CZ-18x Avalanche Chestplate
  • Honored Master's Vestments
  • Honored Champion's Robe
  • Honored Sabarist's Harness
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • MA-52 Med-tech Chestplate
  • Emergency Responder's Overcoat
  • MA-53 Overwatch Chestplate
  • Jawagram "I Love You"
  • Jawagram "It's A Surprise"

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

metwars
03.11.2013 , 01:21 PM | #77
I

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric
oh, that sounds really cool. can't wait for tomorrow.

Rafaman
03.11.2013 , 01:25 PM | #78
I wonder when it is too... OH WAIT I KNOW!

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:
  • Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • Jawagram "I Love You"

-eric
Yikes! Time to find those Gree trophies.... oh please... let them be in my cargo...

Thanks Eric!

LtGeneralGezlin
03.11.2013 , 01:26 PM | #79

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • Jawagram "I Love You"

-eric
If I might ask, why are you removing these armors?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 55 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 55 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Rafaman
03.11.2013 , 01:34 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
If I might ask, why are you removing these armors?
New stuff is coming. The announcer during SXSW. Let me see if I can find the link to the panel discussion.

EDIT: Here is the panel discussion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOagb...ature=youtu.be