Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
03.08.2013 , 04:40 PM | #61 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I have a question about the Gold Scalene; will we ever see it again after it is removed from the Cartel shop? I don't have enough coins sadly and I'm not buying any soon sadly, so am I beat haha?

======

I was looking forward to the Gold Scalene armor to add to my collection of the other 3, but when I heard it was Cartel only it made me a bit sad - maybe an alternate version for Gree Legend status?
I cannot give you a concrete yes or no unfortunately. But, we always reserve the right to bring an item back
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Roalmo
03.08.2013 , 04:55 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Just remember to spend a few comms before you start playing when 2.0 goes live , I suspect we will need to get our total back under the 50 mark from whatever amount we have at 100 or below , good times follow.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
few? How's about 400+? I "hoarded" them for my horde of alts that will be coming "soon".

Can you say I am feeling messed over....

BadOrb
03.08.2013 , 05:09 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
few? How's about 400+? I "hoarded" them for my horde of alts that will be coming "soon".

Can you say I am feeling messed over....
I must say I do feel rushed in spending my comms too one of my characters had 700+ , I bought the cargo bay legacy perk with my stipend. So I could store a whole bunch of mods for various characters even a coming soon character ( someone else is holding them for her ). I guess games do evolve and is it possible you could get to your first cargo bay and buy the 2nd one for 40 k , then send some comms for that alt ? I know again you are rushed a bit like I was before the server merge and now too. Good luck though , the armoring mods are the most important , you don't even really need the mod or enhancement for low levels below 20 or so.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Skodan
03.08.2013 , 05:32 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright, I have an answer for ya, I even come bearing details! The answer to the first part is that, as you know, you will have a cap of 50 Planetary Commendations. The new information I have for you (and I confirmed with Ahmad) is that the overflow that you will have when 2.0 launches is another 50 on top of that. What this means is that any Planetary Commendations that you have above 100 will be lost.

Hope that clears it up! Nice work chuixupu on trying to clear it up as well as that had "part" of the answer. Go team!

-eric
why not just let us keep any comms that go over the cap limit? i havnt been following the planet specific comms to planetary comms transfer, so sorry if i ask a repeated question, but, does one hutta comm equal one planetary comm or does it require multiple hutta comms to be changed to a planetary comm?

so for example does it go:
8hutta:7DK/bal:6nar/tat:5ald: etc... so if you had 16 hutta comms that would transfer to 2 planetary comms
or is it like:
1:1:1:1:1 so 8 hutta comms would equal 8 planetary comms

sorry if that seems confusing to read
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Pscyon
03.09.2013 , 07:14 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Golden Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!
I strongly suggest you update the cartel market's description (maybe put a note about it on the launcher as well) during next maintenance. If something's only available for a limited time, which the Golden Scalene now is, people should be made aware of the fact so they can act accordingly.
Sith Sorcerer

KagatoTheThird
03.09.2013 , 07:48 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Tureth View Post
50 is too low imo. Especially seeing as we're getting them all consolidated in to one currency. Not asking for 1000 or anything like that, but even 100 wouldn't be so bad, imo.
Realy it doesn't matter 1st there is no weekly cap and I think the most expensive thing to buy is around 40 comms (the makeb stuff) and since you can keep them since you start getting them which can be as early as level 1, it gives you incentive to go out and use them. Note you can still buy that end game mod at level 10 on the fleet

Skodan 1 any planet com = 1 plantery com

TW-Cool
03.09.2013 , 11:27 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
your feedback prompted us to reduce the level requirement on all Cosmetic Galactic Reputation rewards to level 10.
Wonderful news! Thanks for this update. I look forward to buying a couple sets.

Eillack
03.09.2013 , 08:43 PM | #68
So now I wonder when the next update is haha...might have to save up creds for Gold Scalene.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

BobaScott
03.09.2013 , 08:47 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
[color=#f9d648]your feedback prompted us to reduce the level requirement on all Cosmetic Galactic Reputation rewards to level 10.
Great news, but my low level BH has lost her two week chance to wear the white champion outfit to make everyone JEALOUS!

Seriously though, thank you for showing you listen, it means a ton.

MidichIorian
03.09.2013 , 09:11 PM | #70
How about we activate it on PTS atleast so I can get my legacy saber and gear myself for PvP????? Or make the helixes legacy bound on PTS. Either way.......but have it done by the time I get home from work.

T minus 2 h 30 m