Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthBuckets
03.08.2013 , 12:17 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that.

-eric
Here's hoping we get surprised with a Blur cinematic. I'd pay extra for the expac for one.

BurnedRemains
03.08.2013 , 12:46 AM | #32
Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ™). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Gold Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that.

-eric
Thanks for he reply brah. Once 1.7.2 date is posted, I will plan accordingly.

iFruit
03.08.2013 , 02:59 AM | #33
Off topic: really nice to see how active the community managers have become on the forums. That along with upcoming content really gives me very positive expectations about SWTOR in general
<PLAYER NOT FOUND>

Alavastre
03.08.2013 , 05:23 AM | #34
Best Community Manager post ever. Love the little trademark joke on soon. That really does show people you are reading the forums. Thanks.

Can't wait for the information next week! Tell us now.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

LarryRow
03.08.2013 , 07:43 AM | #35
Ready check slated for (but not guaranteed in) 1.7.3 and Gree event returning in 1.7.2. It's so strange and so nice to have these little details.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

DarthBama
03.08.2013 , 09:25 AM | #36
I can't help but wonder if this is a test to see what happens when they announce something popular is going to disappear from the Cartel Market. It worked on me, I'm logging in immediately and getting the Gold Scalene for my Gunslinger I started!

islander
03.08.2013 , 09:40 AM | #37
Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ™). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Gold Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

-eric
bolded for emphasis.

Very cool Eric...very cool.
Ǵllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Jacen_Starsolo
03.08.2013 , 10:26 AM | #38
Gree event coming that fast? It's nice and all but isn't that a little too fast as in it will lose it's "special" if it comes and goes every couple of weeks?

itsmymillertime
03.08.2013 , 11:28 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Gree event coming that fast? It's nice and all but isn't that a little too fast as in it will lose it's "special" if it comes and goes every couple of weeks?
its part of reputation. it is not supposed to be "special"

g_mK
03.08.2013 , 11:39 AM | #40
Will they be including new items?