Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TalkingDinosaur
03.07.2013 , 05:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
I tend to have a life that I do not base around this game. That being said, a schedule would nice so that I can plan accordingly.
You see the problem here? Let me sum it up for you...
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Rafaman
03.07.2013 , 05:55 PM | #22
Wow. Thanks Eric! Yup... I'm ready for more. Will there gear for Legendary status then? Presumably Gold with Black highlights. The CM gold gear was ok but I would like an inverted color scheme.

DarthOvertone
03.07.2013 , 06:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ).
Classic! lol
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

Khevar
03.07.2013 , 06:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
Yo, BW, put out a date for 2.0 as well please
I'd rather they committed to fixing the problems in 2.0 than committing to a release date. I'm worried some of the reported issues will make it to live unchanged.

Banegio
03.07.2013 , 06:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'd rather they committed to fixing the problems in 2.0 than committing to a release date. I'm worried some of the reported issues will make it to live unchanged.
I can see that they have been making consistent updates to pts. However there are also a lot of noises about class balance (some probably quite valid feedbacks). It is pretty hard to avoid in modern software development that some issues make their way to live. Hope that they prioritise correctly what to fix first.

Pepre
03.07.2013 , 07:19 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Gold Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that.

-eric
THANK YOU BIOWARE!!! Glad u took our less then pleasant advice on the gold scalene armor!

Icebergy
03.07.2013 , 07:31 PM | #27
It sucks that this joke of a thread got a yellow response when there are so much more important issues out there...

Why is the Gree event returning so quickly?
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Jonoku
03.07.2013 , 07:51 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
It sucks that this joke of a thread got a yellow response when there are so much more important issues out there...

What like server transfers?
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

xorcist
03.07.2013 , 08:09 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepre View Post
THANK YOU BIOWARE!!! Glad u took our less then pleasant advice on the gold scalene armor!
I must've missed that. what do you mean? what advice, and why? I myself don't like that armor for many reasons. but what was said?
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Eillack
03.07.2013 , 09:03 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post

Becuase it is based on an ancient starship traveling from planet to planet?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.