Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BurnedRemains
03.07.2013 , 09:46 AM | #1
So I can plan accordingly, I sure as **** don't want to see it 3 months from now. I want it sooner. I'd like to get my sabers and can't until such date which is more of a put off than almost everything I've encountered thus far.

Didjeridoo
03.07.2013 , 09:54 AM | #2
I can't see a reason to put out a schedule. If you enjoy the game and play it frequently, then you can't miss it.

BurnedRemains
03.07.2013 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Didjeridoo View Post
I can't see a reason to put out a schedule. If you enjoy the game and play it frequently, then you can't miss it.
I tend to have a life that I do not base around this game. That being said, a schedule would nice so that I can plan accordingly.

Icebergy
03.07.2013 , 11:07 AM | #4
It is probably going to be more than three months. I highly doubt they will have the event come back right around the same time people will still be leveling up to 55.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

BurnedRemains
03.07.2013 , 11:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
It is probably going to be more than three months. I highly doubt they will have the event come back right around the same time people will still be leveling up to 55.
That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back if that is the case for me. I am NOT waiting that long to get legacy sabers after having to this long already post the Chevin event.

Icebergy
03.07.2013 , 11:17 AM | #6
If that is the case, maybe you should have worked a little harder to get your saber during the event like the rest of us.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

MarvelZombie
03.07.2013 , 11:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Definitely this. Looks like his poor camel's back is broken.....

Eillack
03.07.2013 , 11:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
I tend to have a life that I do not base around this game. That being said, a schedule would nice so that I can plan accordingly.
Funny....others also have lives and don't ask for a schedule.

BurnedRemains
03.07.2013 , 11:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Funny....others also have lives and don't ask for a schedule.
Sounds like others aren't efficient with their time.

jsmc
03.07.2013 , 11:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
Sounds like others aren't efficient with their time.
Hanging out for 2-3hrs on a video game website isn't really setting an example for your efficiency/time management comments. I think you're just making things up to try and hide your impatience.

Plan for it to return in 12 months. Next February.