Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happens to Tionese crystals in 2.0?

Cashprizes
03.07.2013 , 12:33 AM | #1
I did a few searches and didnt find a definitive answer. I understand the tionese/columni/rakata/BH turning into classic coms, which can in turn be used to buy campaign gear.

Are tionese crystals just going to disappear? If so I will just buy boxes with them now and vendor the gear.
Nobody knows anybody. Not that well... - Millers Crossing

cabled
03.07.2013 , 12:40 AM | #2
"Tionese Crystals have been converted to the new "Planetary Commendation" type and no longer drop from any content."

From Patch Notes for 2.0 on PTS

Cashprizes
03.07.2013 , 12:48 AM | #3
Thank you! I guess i will just open boxes and sell the stuff then, since it is probably worth more than the top "planetary" gear.
Nobody knows anybody. Not that well... - Millers Crossing

Raekor
03.07.2013 , 01:22 AM | #4
That's what I did today. 360K worth of sabers (waiting on cooldown) and 500K worth of opened but not looted lock boxes (they vendor for 21.5K), although I did take a chest piece and a helmet out that I thought looked good. Still have 650 columi commendations, 800 daily commendations, and 400 BH commendations left on that character. Then to go through the other seven 50's I have.

Least I should get that rich achievement as soon as 2.0 comes out.

cabled
03.07.2013 , 01:26 AM | #5
you can open boxes without taking the contents out immediately. sometimes the box with stuff in it is worth more than the item you removed. judge it and see. might get more credits that way.