Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rested EXP for lv 50 players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rested EXP for lv 50 players

Radzkie
03.06.2013 , 07:03 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
We will have it. In fact we already do. You just can't see it after you hit the level cap.
Hmm...I didn't notice the rested exp when I copied my characters to the PTS. Thanks for pointing it out.

Falensawino
03.06.2013 , 08:38 PM | #22
You know, I actually do want max rested exp for the RotHC expansion. I preordered in time for the early access, so I'm in the group of customers who care about reaching max level before my peers.

I've been idle or logged off at fleet or my ship for months. I would expect to have max rested exp when RotHC arrives.

Themanthatisi
03.07.2013 , 07:38 AM | #23
im not so sure iw would worry about this, but I guess some are super eager to get to 55 first...

DarthTHC
03.07.2013 , 08:01 AM | #24
Let me get this straight...

Someone is complaining that they're not getting rested experience in a game that has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's tragically simple to outlevel the content?

Wow...
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Anariodin
03.07.2013 , 02:23 PM | #25
My OP was not complaining. It was stating a perk in the game I feel we should have, why we should have it, and provided an example of that reason.
I never said it was super important or game breaking if this never happens. I am just stating that it would be a nice thing to have. Like Rocket Boost or the EXP Boosts. Perks that help you, but if you didnt have them, you would still get to your end result, just a little slower in doing so.