Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Time Cards?

FatZomby
03.06.2013 , 02:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
maybe this is an option http://www.mastercard.us/prepaid-card.html and buy them from amazon ?
it was something I did a while back and those Visa/MasterCard prepaid cards do not work for virtual purchases. They may be able to be used as you described, however, once the money is on those cards, they don't refund you the money if it doesn't work. already ran into a problem with them before and never received my refund, so i don't use those cards anymore.....

I don't think those cards will work directly with this site if you tried to directly purchase the premium membership. But they might work if you go to Amazon or another site and buy the card. That I do not know and wasn't going to gamble on it to find out. Nor was I willing to spend the extra money in which to get them either. Call me a stickler for not wanting to spend more to get something....

tanktest
03.06.2013 , 05:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FatZomby View Post
it was something I did a while back and those Visa/MasterCard prepaid cards do not work for virtual purchases. They may be able to be used as you described, however, once the money is on those cards, they don't refund you the money if it doesn't work. already ran into a problem with them before and never received my refund, so i don't use those cards anymore.....

I don't think those cards will work directly with this site if you tried to directly purchase the premium membership. But they might work if you go to Amazon or another site and buy the card. That I do not know and wasn't going to gamble on it to find out. Nor was I willing to spend the extra money in which to get them either. Call me a stickler for not wanting to spend more to get something....
they do I got one for xmass and used it to buy Coins ..

I don't buy them for the same reason I don't like not being able to use all the cash on them once it used up there is all ways three or four bucks left so they make out ..id rather have the cash over those cards any day ..

tanktest
03.06.2013 , 05:21 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
In fact, the GameStops in my area are not getting them anymore because they figure since the game is F2P now, that they dont need to...(hey Bioware, you feel like setting them straight??)
Wal-Mart..that's where I happened to find my last one, and they only had 3 on the rack.
I was going to suggest Amazon.com too, I've gotten a few from them, but I see your predicament.
they do look at your account under the store its just not mailed or seen its all DLed ..

StrEdgeViper
03.06.2013 , 09:38 AM | #14
I get em at target gamestop doesnt carry them anymore, its funny that VIDEO GAMES stor stops selling em before a nongame store

Master-A
03.06.2013 , 10:05 AM | #15
I cant find them in pure gamestores like Gamestop or Games where I live they both say "Well it went f2p so people prefer to play for free now" but thats not true f2p is ****. you lvl alot slower if you want o keep up you have to do boring stuff like waiting in que or find your own groups for FPs or do alot of pvp and do all Heroics you can see. I do no FP and I hate PVP I only do them endgame for the gear cuz when it comes to RP then its more fun with pvp duels in RP. I do SOME heroics and that is for extra lvl and a little boost not to keep up or I have to do all of em.

How can I prefer to play it for free when its that much **** and uselles even more endgame cuz there is no use doing HMs or PVP cuz you cant even use the gear you earn. or the caps you get and the extended prices and so on.
BUT there is a but big stores that sells electronics and stuff like that and involve games too still sell the gametime cards. go check there. it was a month ago I got my so I dont know if they stoped there too but if they did I think EA or BW should put some time in explaining for the gamestores that its NOT over and people still want to P2P cuz its is so much better and easier. if not this game will die early regardless. I still dont get it that WoW who have been on ike 10 years + and still not f2p and now SWTOR is f2p after less than a year. Not complaining but I rather see 1-50 f2p intill the story is done and after that you cant do anything with the 50 no fp no lvl 50 pvp or pvp at all no nothing but maybe to rp and let people lvl as they should do not restrict that part cuz it will drive people who cant use cards to pay yet mad.
The Progenitor

FatZomby
03.06.2013 , 02:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by StrEdgeViper View Post
I get em at target gamestop doesnt carry them anymore, its funny that VIDEO GAMES stor stops selling em before a nongame store
yeah, that actually has me worried a bit in regards to what they might do with the game. Anyway, would prefer to stay on topic and won't elaborate. Just wanted to point out how difficult it can be to find those Game Time Cards and suggested a possible easier way of finding stores that are suppose to currently hold them.... Just don't think it should be a hassle to a consumer in which to buy the product....kind of a deterrent if you ask me.

I would suggest a public search program that is constantly updated with any informational changes to help the consumers to buy the product with Game Time Cards. Origin.com doesn't offer any public search engine. They require a login. And to me, that can create problems that doesn't need to be there. Public meaning anyone and everyone can use it and find the information needed (fyi).

I found my Game Time Card and will be set for a few months. Until next time when the situation comes up.....

Talon_strikes
03.23.2013 , 06:58 AM | #17
It sucks because the GameStop stores in my city are discontinuing it do the fact that it's free-to-play. Go figure.

I believe even the nearest BestBuy has stopped discontinuing it, but I'm going to call just to make sure. We have no Wal-Mart near us, but we do have a Target. I doubt they have it, but I will check. I really do like to have these handy at stores from time to time when you can't use the internet.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Master-A
04.12.2013 , 06:09 AM | #18
Crap went thru almost every store in town atleast 1 from any kind that do sell games at all and the yall said no!
F2P ****ed up xD just make the gametime cards cheaper so that the stores will buy em I mean why is it more expensive to buy them from the store than just subscribing from the internet at home? shouldent it be the other way around?

Anyway BW please fix this stupid issue about the stores and get the stupid cards sold!
The Progenitor